Feel

‘Why are men like this so obsessed with chasing women down alleyways, Eddie?’

‘It’s a sick power thing, V.’

‘Power is an illusion, Eddie. There is always someone stronger than you. Always someone stronger than the someone stronger than you. But that is what we are for; to protect those with the lesser illusions.’

‘You’re very insightful when you wanna be.’

‘We have our moments.’

Eddie scoffs as she slows her pace to a steady walk, can already hear the footsteps slowly creeping down the alleyway behind her. ‘To be fair, he’s not technically chasin’ us.’

‘He doesn’t know that...’

Eddie halts with a light chuckle at Venom’s reply. She hears the footsteps pause for a second before she hears them moving faster than before. Eddie turns slowly when she hears the footsteps come close enough, arches a brow at the guy and calmly asks, “Can I help you, sir?”

“Yeah, you can help me, sweetcheeks.“

The guy scoffs out his words, but Venom scoffs louder in her mind as he thinks, ‘This one’s bad, just like you said. Let me eat him, Eddie.’

‘Give the guy a chance.’ Eddie bites back a smirk when she hears him scoffing again.

“You can gimme all your money, and while we’re at it, you can then bend that perky ass over –“

‘Was that his chance?’

‘Yep. Mask!’

‘Copy!’ Venom floods forth at once, his hulking figure looming over the guy’s petrified little form. “Let me finish that sentence for you.” Venom grins down at the guy who immediately turns to run away.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!

Venom grabs him by the scruff before he can even take another step, holds him up so that they’re eye level with the idiot. “How about I bend your PUNY little ass over my cock?”

NO! FUCK! PLEASE DON’T FUCKING DO THAT TO ME!”

‘Uh... what the fuck, V?’ Eddie laughs nervously in his head as she feels the guy wriggling frantically in their grip.

‘Only scaring him. The more afraid they are, Eddie, the better they taste.’

‘Ugh! How am I aroused by that? This is not OK! You better just be scarin’ him!’

“I like to fuck my food before I eat it whole.” Venom says, and this time, Eddie can’t help laughing with amusement, because she can clearly feel how much fun the idiot alien is having by just scaring this pathetic excuse of a human. ‘Ask him first, V. You know the rules. Just to make sure.’

“Oh, God... please, no...”

Venom groans loudly, replies aloud to her, “Isn’t this proof enough?”

No.’ Comes Eddie’s stern retort.

“Fine!” Venom snips, glares at the guy as he says, “We will let you live, however, if you tell us how many poor and unsuspecting people you have gotten your filthy little hands on and turn yourself in to the police.”

“OK, yeah, sure, whatever you say, man! Just please –“

“Talk.” Venom narrows his large milky white eyes at the guy as he just lets him dangle there in his grasp. “We want a number. How many people?”