Venom chuckles. ‘I bet he cries. This type always cries. It’s so funny.’

Eddie finally allows her lips to quirk upwards in response to her other half, finally doesn’t bother hiding her smug expression.

Keith scoffs quietly as he gently swipes a few stray curls from her face. “What’s that cute little smirk for?” He chuckles, doesn’t let her answer, his fingertips brushing over her flushed cheeks. He takes in her half grown pupils, smirks back down at her. “Ohh.” He clearly looks pleased as he says, “Should’ve known you were a dirty little cock whore. Maybe I didn’t need to spike you after all.”

‘Eddie, I swear –‘ Venom pauses all thought when Eddie slowly sinks to her knees before him. He almost bursts out right there and then, the only thing stopping him is what she quickly imagines for him to see – the next part of the plan.

“That’s a good little girl.”

Eddie watches Keith slowly unbuckling his belt. She smirks, glances up to meet his eyes and asks him, in a voice that is clear and firm now, “You like little girls, huh?”

Keith pauses when he sees her rather clear blue gaze, blinks in shock as she slowly, but steadily rises to her feet to face him.

“That’s good to know.” Eddie tells him, smiling a little too sweetly back at him.

“What the hell? How’re you –“

”– not facedown on your tiny cock yet?” Eddie chuckles when his eyes widens. “I was kinda hopin’ for a kiss first, at least.”

Keith eyes her suspiciously, then, quickly leans in.

This quickly leaves Eddie laughing, while Venom shoots out a tendril and is just as quickly stuffing it down the man’s throat. “I can’t believe he actually fell for that.” Her stomach is almost aching with laughter, her hands pressed to her chest as she lets out a couple of coughs.

Man, she really is fucked up. And she really couldn’t care any less. As long as she’s with Venom, nothing else matters to her.

Except still making sure not to ruin Anne’s big day. But whatever, they’re gonna work around that – go find this asshole later and deal with him for good.

‘Will have to eat him all, Eddie. No evidence. But can still fuck on his headless corpse first.’ Venom grins as he seeps out, noodle-head forming. As more tendrils wrap around the man’s struggling and flailing limbs, Venom deeply enjoys the muffled screams, chuckles a little, because it tickles slightly, as does his terror filled eyes.

Eddie rolls her eyes at her other half’s teasing thoughts, ignores her flaming cheeks, instead, turns her attention back to the whimpering and snivelling mess of a man. “Huh, look at that, V, you were right, he’s crying.” She grins at the man when Venom chuckles beside her. “Obviously, I can’t have you attracting attention with your bitch ass screaming, so, my baby’s gonna hold onto you for now.”

Keith tries to yell out a terrified response, and Venom can’t help grinning proudly as he watches his other half.

“What?” Eddie mocks, no matter how serious she sounds as she rather sympathetically tells him, “Yeah, sorry, I can’t understand a word you’re saying.” She grins when he glares at her. “How does it feel to be the one suckin’ for once, hm?” She reaches up, flicks his nose and laughs when he clearly growls and tries to bite down. “Oh, his pain threshold is, like, wicked high, and he’s basically indestructible, so I wouldn’t bother with any of that.”

Venom chuckles at her words, grins at Keith and tells him, “It tickles. Do it again.”

Keith’s eyes widen all the more in horror as he watches the floating head slowly forming a large and very fucking muscular humanlike body underneath it. His eyes trail down to the huge clawed feet and back up to those corspe-like white eyes.