Eddie’s eyes widen in slight panic when the rest of his hulking humanoid mass forms underneath his noodle-head as he walks the rest of the way to her. “What’re you doing?”

Venom grins to himself as she darts in front of him in a rather protective stance, her eyes glued to the glass doors, and those curtains that could open at any moment. And he feels all the more touched, because he was stupid enough to think she could be embarrassed.

When he places a large hand on her shoulder and turns her to face him, Eddie easily lets him, stares up at his 6 and a half foot frame – smaller than usual, but still fricking tall enough for her. “What happened to not wantin’ to ruin Anne’s weddin’?”

Venom chuckles when he sees her lovely plump lips quirking with amusement. His hand on her shoulder lifts slightly, his fingers curling and ghosting over the side of her neck. He lets out those low pleased rumblings when she sighs, closes her eyes, leans into his touch, and lifts a hand to curl around his wrist, keeping him there. “Bar is busy again. And he is already very drunk. So, he will be keeping his honeybun waiting.”

His tone begins soft, but Eddie is amusedly smirking up at him when his words quickly lace with annoyance. She lets go of his wrist, slides both her hands up that lovely firm and inky chest of his – over every hard ridge and soft dip – over those even lovelier broad shoulders of his and links her arms around his lovely thick neck (it’s all very... lovely...)

Ugh.

And now Venom is smirking back down at her – because of course he heard all of that – his large hands falling gently to her hips. “Miss you, too, Eddie.” He shoots her a cheeky grin, but then, is pressing his forehead to hers and tentatively tells her, “Miss touching you.”

Eddie chuckles when his hands give her hips a gentle squeeze as evidence, his sweet low rumblings vibrating softly against her. “We’re always touchin’, babe.”

He knows she can’t help her teasing, but even so, Venom grumbles out his words as he tells her, “Know what I meant.” He helplessly whines out the words, then, followed by a huff, he practically snarls out his next words, “Watching him touch you, Eddie... watching him think he can do more...” He lets out a displeased growl as his forehead slips from hers and he gently mouths at the flesh over the crook of her neck, miserably mumbles his next words into her skin, “You are mine, Eddie, and no one else’s. Love you more than anything... Love you so much it hurts, Eddie...”

“V, stop. Hey –“ Eddie’s voice is soft as she presses both her hands to his face and makes him look at her, and she really does not like seeing those downturned sad milky orbs. “Love is NOT supposed to hurt. Not real love. Until I met Anne, I thought love was the kinda shit I used to have to take off my old man. She and her family took me in at 17, and I never looked back – never felt alone or unloved again after that, even whenever he tried to worm his way back into my life, it didn’t matter, ‘cause I knew what love was supposed to feel like. And then, I met you, and everythin’ got even better for me. The love I feel for you, V, it doesn’t hurt me. It makes me feel loved, too.” She tells him, chuckles and shakes her head in disbelief at how stupid she is sometimes. “I thought I was the only one with abandonment and parenteral issues in this relationship.” She presses a sweet kiss to his lips, smiles when he blinks and breaks out into a grin. “Turns out we’re more alike than either us knew.”

Venom feels his insides melt and then just as quickly catch fire as he leans down and presses his lips against hers. He hears her gasp, doesn’t have time to read into what kind of gasp it is while he’s still trying to keep calm on the surface. Though, he does quickly tell her, ‘No teeth, Eddie.’ And much to his delight, she chuckles as she wraps her arms back around his neck and presses her lips a little firmer against his own.

Eddie is both surprised and impressed then when he begins to move his inky lips against her own. Although, after that “episode” in the forest when he was bonded to Anne that first time, she really doesn’t know why she feels that way. She pulls back just enough to narrow her eyes in suspicion as she asks him, “Have you been practicing?”

Venom wrinkles his face at the absurdity, scoffs and tells her, “No. I have muscle memory and a photographic reflex.”

Eddie blinks, stares back down at him – as she briefly imagines him watching porn all on his own while she sleeps – before groaning out her words. “Ugh! Why is that sexy? God, I’m such a nerd.” She glares at him when he chuckles, shuts him up by kissing him instead. And fuck, the way he kisses her back, much like that night in the forest with Anne – she’s always suspected how much of that was who or who, thinks she knows now as he suckles at her lips, as he goddamn fucks her mouth with his tongue.

‘Will hear it, Eddie.’ Venom quickly reassures her when he feels her mind worrying over the doors again.

Eddie moans into his mouth, smirks against his lips when she bites down on his tongue and he lets out a low and pleased sounding little snarl back against her own lips. She gasps into the heated kiss then when his hands slide down to her thighs and he hauls them up around his waist. He finally lets her breath when he turns around, perches the edge of her ass over the stone balcony and his tongue slides down into her cleavage to curl around her left breast.

“Want you, Eddie. Always want you.” Venom mouths the words into her collar bone, presses her entire body against his.

“V –“ Eddie lets out a breathless little moan when she feels that huge symbiote cock of his already nestled between her thighs, the hard tip brushing against her already soaked panties.

“Stay with me, Eddie.”

He practically begs this time, and Eddie’s skin prickles with all the more heat as she feels his want for her, his need. Fuck, she really has never felt more wanted, more loved, is helpless to refuse him.

“Yes, fuck, OK.” Eddie whispers, nods furiously as she wraps both her arms and legs around him, holds on for dear fucking life. Only, he surprises her, yet again...

Venom keeps her thighs in a gentle hold, is just as gentle as he slides his cock into her – his inky hard mass still phasing through the soft silk of her panties, making the material press against her soaked clit with every slow, but deliberate thrust he gives her. He presses his forehead back to hers as he continues to fuck her, lets out more low and pleased rumblings as she lets out those sweet little noises (just for him.) He lets a tendril out that slides down to gently caress her stomach, then, contently tells her, “Can’t wait to see your belly full, Eddie. Can’t wait to feel it.”