Eddie takes deep breaths to calm herself as he speaks, and is smiling softly to herself by the time he’s done speaking. She makes her way over to edge, rests her forearms over the old stone. “That’s very considerate of you, V. The me and Annie part, I mean... not the slime ball part... obviously... Thank you.”

‘Welcome.’

“So, what’s the plan?” Eddie asks, now fully intrigued.

She can feel his grin under his gleeful tone as Venom says, ‘He’s old enough to question if he’s hallucinating, if, say, I was to flash my eyes at him when he leans in for a kiss. Maybe let him see a tendril, or two... dozen.’

“OK.” Eddie chuckles lightly, then nods, then frowns slightly and says, “But I got a couple of questions first.”

‘Are they serious questions, Eddie? Or are they those weird questions that sometimes don’t even make any sense?’ Venom drawls out, tries to sound more bored than he really is... which is not at all.

Eddie chuckles, playfully scolds him with, “Don’t pretend you don’t love my questions. You love feelin’ all knowledgeable whenever I ask you somethin’.”

Venom grumbles, but he doesn’t disagree... has to admit (to himself) that he often (always) preens and feels his pride swelling... stupid, adorable Eddie...

Eddie grins, asks her questions anyway. “OK, first question – and I think this one’s a pretty valid one – why is he gonna be leanin’ in to kiss me in the first place? I mean, I know his balls are as big as Texas – metaphorically – but I will NOT be lettin’ him get that –“

Venom is both endeared and annoyed by her sweet rambling, quickly cuts her off with his explanation. ‘As if I would let him get that far. As if you would, even without me.’ He scoffs, tells her, ‘We’re just going to scare him a little by making him question reality... and maybe roughing him up a little in the process... just for fun.’ He huffs when he feels her smirking, feels her stupid amusement. Begrudgingly, he asks, ‘What was the other question then?’

Eddie bites back a chuckle, but still can’t help grinning as she asks her other half, “What if he’s even more of a freak than we thought he was and wants to get it on with both of us?”

Venom pauses, shoots her an image in their mind of him shaking his head in utter contempt. ‘Sometimes, Eddie, you are just ugh.’

Eddie half laughs, half scoffs out her retort. “Says the alien who eats rotted chicken outta the garbage can.”

Venom scoffs even louder, sounds both offended and slightly pompous as he reminds her, ‘How dare you?! I was new to this planet!’

Eddie scoffs again, smirks as she tells him, “Not new to life though.” She grins cheekily back at him when his noodle-head suddenly comes bursting out of the small of her back and he spirals half around her, comes faces to face with her, milky eyes narrowed at her.

“Don’t make me bend you over this balcony right here, Eddie.” Venom tells her, tone low and deeper than usual.

Eddie fights back a shiver at that reverberating tone, leans forward to press a sweet kiss to his angry little face. “Don’t make you, huh? Wouldn’t have to try all that hard, would I?” She asks him right back, her own tone low as she shoots him a more flirty grin. He floats passed her then, and Eddie is left confused as she turns to watch him.

Venom floats over to the doors, opens them, sticks his head slowly between the thick and floor hanging curtains. He sees the asshole still waiting to order, counts how many people are at the bar waiting along with him before making his way back to Eddie.