“Tony.” Eddie’s voice is calm, desperately not reflecting even a little of what she feels inside right now. “He will try to kill as little of us as possible, use the hive to bond with you against your will, and those who manage to escape or resist, he’ll use his growin’ army to slaughter the rest.” She tells him, feels her insides churn at the very memory of Dylan and Venom telling her the very same thing.

‘He’s sending Bob to the Void, Eddie! That’s worse than death!’ Venom’s maw floods back over her face, large clawed fingers digging into the red symbiote mass. “You WILL release him!” Venom didn’t really think that would work, and it technically doesn’t, the demand itself anyway, but both he and Eddie are left wide eyed with shock and surprise – and more dread – when they suddenly feel the Great Wall Of China equivalent of a mental wall crumble and make way for that crackly booming voice of terror.

“Veeenooom...” He sings tauntingly, laughs hauntingly when he feels them both tremble. “I feel you, child. Feel you trying to crawl your way back into the hive.”

Eddie hears his voice in both their mind and surrounding them, echoing throughout the entire sewer chamber.

Venom feels her fear, covers it up along with his own as he defiantly replies, “Almost killed you once before. Won’t make that mistake again. This time, I will make sure you burn forever.”

Knull barely scoffs, barely sounds phased, let alone threatened as he says, “Child... I am KNULL...”

The image of all their friends drowning under the hive, being taken over, one by one, forces its way into their mind, and Venom is instantly sending a tendril to rip out the ear piece – piercing with the screams of their friends...

“I am Lord of the Abyss...”

“Eddie! Venom! We’re fucking losing bad here!” Tony yells, voice now echoing around them, too, along with the rest of their friends, their family.

“Yolena! No, fuck! Get off of her!” Nat screams.

“I was wrong! This is a disgusting way to die!”

Clint can be heard laughing in what sounds like defeat. “Nat, tell Laura and the kids I love them.”

NO!!

They can see Nat struggling between rescuing the two loves of her life, their heart aching horribly as they’re assaulted with more images in real-time.

“I am God of the symbiotes...” Knull address them all now, all who are trying to oppose him, tells them, “You are all pathetic. I came to Earth in the hope of finally finding a worthy advisory, but I am not impressed. Avengers. X-Men. Human. Or not. You are all the same. Just like everything else in this cosmos. Pathetic.”

Venom knows exactly what he’s trying to do, was there in the beginning and still remembers it all. Though, he can feel the words getting to his love, feels the overwhelming sadness threatening to break her heart. Venom growls, grits his teeth as he tells her, Don’t listen to him, Eddie. It’s what he does – makes you doubt, makes it easier for him to win.’ Venom scoffs out directly to his maker, “Like the cheating coward he really is.”

Eddie ignores the painfully gnawing feeling as best as she can, even when Knull scoffs louder this time, seems almost offended. He then carries on with the taunting, ignores Venom completely as he uses his hive to dive into all of their weak minds, finally breaking them for his children to go free inside of their pathetic minds. “That darkness you all feel inside of you, long before my children came to you...” He chuckles, tells them, “That darkness bows to ME. I AM the Void.”