“Crying, Eddie.” Venom’s tone is low and soft as another tendril seeps out to collect the tears rolling down her cheeks. “Happy tears?” He already knows, can hear her thoughts, can feel her emotions – again, it’s just as good as when he’s inside of her; complete bliss.

Eddie lets out a quiet chuckle, nods, cheek rubbing against his chest again. “Yeah, V, happy tears.” She tells him, feels her heart swell all the more when he shoots her that toothy dopey grin. He presses his maw to the top of her head, lets out pleased low rumblings, and Eddie presses her smile into his chest. She swaddles Dylan closer, lifts her head to press a soft kiss to his little round rosy cheek. She lays her head back onto Venom’s chest, sighs in content as he finally places the empty bottle aside and she’s left watching little hands gripping at small black tendrils. He pulls one into his little mouth and Eddie chuckles as she warns her other half. “Careful. Even when he didn’t have teeth, his bites were almost as bad as yours.”

Venom puffs out his laugh, eyes on their son as he answers his love. “Doesn’t hurt.” He scoffs when Dylan bites down a little harder on his tendril, as if the kid understands exactly what he’s saying.

Eddie laughs. “How about now?” She asks, smirks smugly up at him.

Venom scowls. Still doesn’t hurt. But he really meant that one.”

Eddie can’t help smiling at his alien pout, milky white orbs drooping. “How do you think I felt when I had breastfeed him?” She laughs again when he shoots her a withering look. “Oh, please. I know you can feel all of my emotions and whatnot, but it still wasn’t your titties he was gnawin’ on literally twelve times a day. I’m surprised I even still have nipples left.”

Venom chuckles at that. “I would never let anything happen to your nipples, Eddie, don’t worry.”

Eddie laughs, briefly pulls her hand away from their son to give her other half a light slap on the shoulder. “You’re still a pervert... but thank you for healin’ my nipples every day.” She grins when he laughs again, the low rumbling sounds vibrating so wonderfully from beneath her.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, the two of them just watching as their son quietly babbles to himself and plays with the tendrils securely surrounding him, Venom casually pipes up with, “We should move, Eddie. Find a bigger nest for our spawn, a better one.” He then sounds more enthusiastic as he adds, “Maybe one with a huge backyard, where he can practice with his abilities, or just do normal stuff...”

Eddie smiles, their eyes connecting as she speaks. “Normal stuff? Like what, Mr. Normal Half A Billion Year Old Alien Man?”

Venom shoots her a playful glare, has to fight not to grin when she does. “I could teach him stuff. The human dad stuff, like they do on all those TV shows. Catching and throwing a ball, riding a bike, DIY...”

Eddie chuckles softly, slightly teasing as she says, “You could teach him how to shave his beard.” He shoots her another playful glare and Eddie can’t help grinning. “I’m kiddin’, love.” She presses a sweet kiss to his chest when he only lets out low and slightly annoyed rumblings. “I think it’s really sweet that you wanna do all that.” She smiles when his eyes lift back to hers. “You could teach him how to fight. You could definitely teach him how to swim, ‘cause you damn well fly through water, I swear.”

Venom knows she’s trying to lighten his mood by humouring him, but he preens, because he knows she means it, too. “We could have barbecues and parties.” He grins when she lets out a tired laugh, yawns so adorably, he has to fight against leaning down and biting her scrunched up nose off. “And when Toxin and Patty finally have their own spawn, it can play along side Dylan and Edith, and be best friends forever.”