Fear And Comfort

ItzSharonPlayz_UWU requested an Amber oneshot! With Sandy. Yea. Enjoy

"Stop!" Poli yelled as he chased after the car

"Stop!" Poli yelled as he chased after the car. The rest of the rescue team right behind him.

The car in front laughed as he sped up. He smashes straight through a tree and onto the main road. He eyes a van and slams into it, smashing the poor vehicle's side and knocking him over

"Oh no." Poli mumbled. "Roy, Helly go help that car. Amber, stay with me."

"Right!"

An hour ago, the Desert Rescue Team had alerted the Broomstown Rescue team of a villainous car named D Bad. He had robbed and destroyed buildings of the civilian population scattered around. He had snuck onto a boat heading to Broomstown. The Desert Rescue Team said they would be coming as fast as they can.

"Pull over right now!" Amber exclaimed. She quickly realized they were heading to the town square. Cleany on the road cleaning some oil when D-Bad smirks before speeding up. He was going faster and faster, he had no intention of stopping.

"Cleany! Watch out!" She yelled. Cleany looked up but D-Bad sped right through him. Cleany is flung into the air, screaming. Poli's eyes widen and he transforms.

"Amber, go!"

Amber nods and she races after D-Bad . The car breaks through the gate barrier and into the Town Square. He sends a car flying into another one which causes chaos. Cars try to stop quickly but they would swirl and crash into each other or a building. A boy and man were nearby and screamed. The man picks the boy and tries to move but the car hit them.

Amber rushed in and watched the car crashes. Some were flipped onto the sides, some were upside down, some had their whole bodies damaged. She didn't expect this crashing and yelling, and injuries. She didn't realize that she had froze

"Someone! Please! Help my son!" Amber looked over and saw a bruised man holding a child. He was bleeding heavily.

All their cars began shouting for help. Amber didn't know what to do. She usually had the rescue team to help her. Go after D-bad or help people? The father was practically getting covered in blood and Amber rushed over, seeing as the boy was the main priority.

She puts a cloth on the boy's head, hoping it would stop the bleeding. However, the boy began coughing and wheezing. Amber panics as she tries to help him. The boy's eyes were closing

"NO! Stay! NO!" The dad yells. Amber hated hearing that. She tried to stabilize the boy but the yelling was making her head spin and her engine raced. The cars began to scream and panic as she picked the boy up. D-Bad slowly comes out of his hiding place with a smirk.

"That boy is about to die because of you. Haha, mind as well end his sufferings!" The villainous car yells and he begins to speed up. Amber turns around, hoping she could take the damage but it never comes.

"Let me go!" Keaton was hauling the car back from going. He groans and grunts but he manages to keep him in place. Droney places the handcuff on the tires and Keaton let's go.

"You are under arrest for destroying property and putting lives at risk" Sandy replies. The rest of the rescue team come rushing in. Their eyes widened at the scene.

"Oh no.. we were too late!" Helly exclaimed as he rushed over to a car.

"Roy, go help some of the cars. Flip them over and we'll deal with them afterward. Amber-" Poli stops talking as he watches Amber shake and breathe heavily, not even bothering to turn around. He frowned and gently shook her to snap her outj

"You okay? Did he hurt you?" Poli asked

"No.. uh.. I'm fine.." Amber mumbled shakily. Poli saw the nervousness and took the kid from her arms.

"Uh.. Amber we'll take from here. I think it's for the best...Take a little break. Alright?"

"Okay.." Amber mumbled. She took a glance at the square, freezing for a moment before moving away.

Unknown to her, Sandy was watching from a distance with concern.

—-

Amber sat in a field watching the sunset. Hours had passed since the accidents and someone had alerted her that everything was okay. All she did was reply with a shaky okay.

The images of the cars crashing into each other were replayed. The boy bleeding out.. yelling and panicking.

"Help us!"

"He's coming!"

"Save my son!"

"Stop!" Amber cries as she grabs her head. It was over, why was she so scared. The panic was still in her despite the situation being done. She felt tears coming out her eyes for whatever reason.

"Amber..?" A voice snaps her thoughts. Sandy is standing nearby,she holds a towel in her hand.

"Uh.. hi..?" Amber didn't really meet Sandy. Of course she heard stories from Poli and Roy but they didn't talk much to each other. Sandy was slowly walking toward her.

"Hey.. Amber, it's going to be okay. Take a deep breath." She said, Amber nods as she follows. The towel is placed on her face as Sandy wipes the tears.

"You know.. it's okay to feel terrified about what happened. I know we don't really know each other but uh, I'm here to listen."

"Mmm.." Amber looked away. Sandy takes her hand and smiles gently. Amber sighs.

"You know being the town's medic and.. helping everyone, I don't know why I froze. I've seen cars come to me with broken tires, and sides. I've had people who broke their bones or were really sick. But hearing.. those.. cries.. and the boy bleeding.. and.. know that car could have.. hurted.. everyone.. I felt.. sick.. scared.. I.. don't.. why.." Amber mumbled as she rubs the tears falling.

"Nothing to be ashamed about." Sandy said, patting Amber's shoulder. "You might have had like a panic attack or something which is okay. It was a lot of chaos and well.. your reaction was okay. You helped that boy, he's okay. You chased the D Bad. He's going to be locked up for a long time. You did a great job. Everyone would agree."

Amber smiled softly. Sandy smiled back.

"Thank you.."

"It's no problem. How about we head bad, to headquarters and chill out. I'm sure everyone is worried."

"Heh.. alright."