"This is your last chance to turn around.  If you're just fucking with me, just say the word and it's forgotten; filed away as a joke in my memory.  Otherwise, you're mine.  Not just for tonight either, because we both know there's no turning back from this."  Jake's eyes are dark, pupils blown wide with lust.  His breathing is erratic with dominance barely restrained, so I decide to push the button I know will unleash the poorly hidden beast. I reach up and settle the hat further on my head, hook my fingers in his belt loops, and tug him towards me. In the blink of an eye, his hands are locked under the backs of my thighs where they meet my ass and I'm being lifted effortlessly into the air.  I yelp, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his insanely trimmed waist.

Before I know it, we're inside his house and my back is slammed against the door. His hips are pinned to mine, holding me in place while one hand slips up to tangle in my hair and the other cradling my jaw. "God, I've been wanting to do this for so long. I've barely been able to keep my hands to myself, so don't count on me holding back from here on out. I meant it when I said you're mine now." He growls, his eyes locked on mine. My only response is to roll my hips against him, where I feel his hard and unsurprisingly big dick. He groans at the contact before attaching his lips to mine in a bruising kiss. I pretend to fight for dominance in the first few seconds, but quickly hand it over when I feel his hand drop from my jaw to my throat.

"Do your worst, Seresin," I goad after pulling our lips apart. Jake attacks my neck, sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin and driving me crazy. I moan in appreciation and feel him twitch against me. My hands grab at the back of his shirt, bunching it up and trying to yank it off. He gets what I'm trying to do and breaks the kiss long enough to rip it over his head in that sexy one handed way. He grapples with the straps of my dress, frustrated when he can't pull him down since it's strappy and crossed in the back. I'm dropped on my feet and he spins me around to unzip me and makes quick work of slipping it off my shoulders, turning it into a puddle of fabric on the floor. I reach up to take his hat off and he's quick to grab my wrist and yank it away.

"Uh uh, that stays on while I fuck you, your heels too. Hands on the wall," he commands. I comply and his large palms land on my hipbones and tilt me back towards him. Thumbs quickly tuck under the waistband of my thong and yank downward, leaving me completely bare before him. Minus the hat and shoes, mind you.

"Fuck, you're even prettier than I imagined," Jake tells me as he drops to his knees behind me. His nose runs up the inside of my thigh until he's met with the wet warmth of how much I want him. "Smell even better too. Let's go ahead and check off the 'tastes better' box too," he mumbles before running his tongue along the seam of where I need him most. My legs buckle under the weight of how amazing he feels against me and his hands quickly shoot up to my waist to hold me up. I can feel him grin against me before diving right in and lapping at me like I'm the sweetest desert he'll ever taste. He moans before he pauses to tell me "Yep, sweet as honey. One taste and I'm already addicted." Within a few minutes, I'm crying out in pleasure as I find my climax on his face. He gently coaxes me through it, leaving a sweet kiss on my spine when he pulls away and moves to stand up. He runs a finger along the words of my tattoo on my spine, tracing up and down repeatedly as he gives me time to catch my breath. "I always thought this was so sexy, wanted to trace it with my tongue. You're stunning, angel." He turns me back to face him and kisses my sweetly. I let out a whine at the taste of myself on his tongue and the feel of his hands rubbing circles at the tops of my thighs. I notice he's pulled his jeans and boxers down to his mid thighs and his dick is basically throbbing with how hard he is.

"To be unsexy for a second, when was the last time you were tested?" I ask.

"You did the tests yourself a few months ago, half pint. We both know that came back clean, and I haven't been with anyone without a condom ever," Jake tells me what I already knew.

"I'm clean and have the IUD, wanna change that last statement to 'until now'?" I smirk. He responds by picking me up again and slamming me against the wall, making the hat on my head slip off and fall to the floor.

"Jake, your hat-" I start, but am then interrupted by him saying "I don't give a shit about that hat right now, I need you." My hands slips around his shoulders, bracing for what I know is coming. He pushes into me with minimal resistance, making me stretch around him with a sting. "I'll be gentle until you're used to me, angel, I promise." With slow thrusts, he pushes in and out of me until he's fully seated inside me. We both let out a sinful moan at the feeling. "Fuck Jake, you're so big," I whine at him. This makes him roll his hips, pushing his pelvis against my very sensitive bundle of nerves and my breath catches in my chest.

"Damn, darlin'. That wasn't something I knew I liked hearing until it came out of your mouth. You're so tight and warm that I'm already close," he groans then starts moving again. He finds a brutal pace that has me close to the edge again in no time flat. "I'm right there, you gonna finish with me?" Jake manages between labored breaths.

"God, yes please. Just keep doing exactly what you are right now, please don't stop!" I'm slightly ashamed at the begging tone that escaped me. His right thumb brushes against where our skin meets and his left hand wraps around my jaw, thumb tugging at my bottom lip.

"Open up, pretty girl," he coos at me. I quickly comply and am rewarded with the warmth of his spit landing on my tongue. That's enough to undo me, and I cum with a choked sob which makes Jake follow shortly behind. He rolls his hips a few more times, letting us both ride out our highs. Jake brushes the sweaty hair off of my face then leaves a sweet kiss on my temple before resting his forehead against mine. "It's slightly pitiful how long I've been wanting to do that," he admits with a boyish smile.

"It's not pitiful if the feeling is mutual," I grin back. Jake totes me to the bathroom, my arms and legs still wrapped around him as he carries my weight since I'm basically a limp noodle at this point. We shower together and he scoops me up again and leads me to his bed.

"You've got about an hour while I recuperate, use your time wisely. Next round won't be that quick," he teases as he pulls me against his chest. I snuggle in and plan to nap as long as he'll let me before he has his wicked way with me again.

"I'm very glad I saved a horse today," I mutter into his chest. He looks down at me with a raised eyebrow. "Come on, Texas. 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy'?" This makes him break into contagious laughter before we settle back in to snuggle.

"You're mine now, Beckham Teague. Better get used to it," is the last thing I hear as I drift off into a highly satisfied and exhausted post sex slumber.