Chapter 6: Laxus vs Mei

Start from the beginning

I jumped to land a punch at him but he disappeared with his lightning. "Hahahhaha! You're pretty strong, kid! But that won't help you 'cause you're already caught in my trap!" What? I saw a magic circle below me and lightning struck within it.

I was ready for its impact but I saw myself on the ground again. What's going on?

"Oh hey there Mystogan." Laxus said, Mystogan? I turned to my side and I saw a man who had his face covered so I didn't really see much of him. Did he just transport me here?

"I'll take care of things here, you better go after the master. I heard that Porlyusica is in need of your help." Mystogan said. Oh, that's right, I forgot that my clone had said that Master needs medication. I gave Laxus one last death glare before I left.

"I'll leave the rest to you!" I said before leaving. I have to get to master before it's too late. That idiotic grandson of his, doesn't know what's happening to him.

I headed for the guild but I stopped when I saw the lacrimas that were floating and there's a lot of them.

"So this, is the Thunder Palace?" *cough* I held my mouth and started coughing. falling on my knees.

"Mei-chan!" I heard Devi and El call out. Crap! "Mei-chan, I think you used a lot of chakra today.....Maybe you should rest a little bit." El said worried.

I removed my hand from my mouth and there was a small amount blood. Tch! Not now! I held my chest before standing up again. "I'm fine you guys, this is nothing. Right now, the whole town of Magnolia is in great danger and so does Master's life. The least I could do now is heal him." I told them and smiled to not let them worry anymore.

They nodded in agreement. "Let's go!"

No one's POV

The battle goes on inside Kardia Cathedral. Mystogan had disappeared right after Erza and Natsu showed up, knowing that they saw him as Jellal Fernandes. Erza headed out to take down the Thunder Palace after fighting with Laxus and left the task to Natsu.

Gray had met up with Warren to contact the nearby Fairy Tail members. They took down the Thunder Palace, and in return they were shocked by a huge amount of lightning. Erza took down 200 of them in the north, so she took the most damage.

Meanwhile at the Fairy Tail Guild.

Mei's POV

"He's body is weakening...." Mei said while her hands were over Makarov's chest. Looking for damaged internal organs. I was trying to heal him about an hour already and yet he still has a weak heart beat. There was silence in the room, until Porlyusica spoke,

"Go and fetch Laxus."

"But why?" Levy asked.

"What he's doing is shameful. Especially when the old man is on his death bed." I looked over to Porlyusica, she was already tearing up.

"Are you serious? Is he really that sick?" Levy asked. I just avoided her gaze and focused my energy on Master's body. "Please.....Do as I say child. It cannot wait, there's not much time." Porlyusica said to Levy.

She headed out running as fast as she could. I met Porlyusica's eyes. "Don't worry, ma'am. I'll do everything that I can to make him feel better. Ha!" I strengthened my chakra flow and released it throughout Master's internal organs.

"Mei-chan, be careful." Devi said. It's true that I'm almost out of chakra, but I'll use what's left of it to save Master.

~Time skip~

Levy had finally reached Kardia Cathedral. Gajeel and Natsu were on their knees and couldn't move a muscle, Laxus was about to cast the Fairy Law spell.

"LAXUS STOP!!" the three dragon slayers had turned their attention to Levy.

"Levy?"

"You idiot what are you doin' here?"

"You've gotta see the master! He doesn't have much time!" Levy informed. Laxus ignored her and continued gathering energy for the spell.

"Master Makarov is. I mean your grandfather.......Is close to death!" Laxus weakened his spell.

"Stop this right now!! Go see him one last time! Please! Hurry before it's too late!"

The three were shocked but Laxus, however didn't care. Makarov going in death's door gave him a bigger chance of becoming Master. He casted Fairy Law, and it glowed the whole Magnolia Town.

But he the spell backfired. Everyone in Magnolia was still alive. No one got hurt. Freed came and told him that his spell failed because of his heart that still cared for everyone. His magic revealed his true feelings.

Laxus denied this and still wanted to take down those who opposes him. Natsu battled with him one last time and won. At the end, Natsu yelled out a dragon's roar.

At the guild

"Phew! Master Makarov's okay." Mei had said to Porlyusica.

"Thank you, child. For your help." Mei nodded and turned to Makarov. "Though he still needs to rest and take his medicines regularly but I'll be taking care of him from here. Right now, you should get some rest as well." Porlyusica advised.

Mei had leaned against the wall and sat down to rest. Porlyusica can see Devi and El now, and that means she likes Mei now too.

"Thank you for guiding Mei-chan." El bowed to her.

"No problem, and it's because of her the old man is still alive." Porlyusica said. 'She's really something.' she thought.

~~~~~~~~And that's that!!~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 6. And so does the Battle of Fairy Tail Arc. The upcoming chapters will finally focus more on Laxus and Mei.

So I hope you look forward and thanks again for reading my story XD

Next Chapter: Solo Jobs