All Yours

Description- Tyler and Josh go out but damn, Josh is beautiful and it's making Tyler nervous.

1041 Words

|-/

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand, pulling him into the crowd. Josh was the one who wanted to go out, so if Tyler wanted to dance with his boyfriend, Josh could dance with him. It all started earlier that night, they had simply been snuggling and watching a movie- which, for the record, was completely perfect for Tyler- and Josh decided he was bored. He nudged Tyler and after a bit of argument between the two, Tyler gave in to Josh's adorable puppy eyes like always and declared, "Fine, we can go out, but I definitely deserve some kind of reward."

At this point, Josh was feeling awfully embarrassed as Tyler grabbed his waist and tried to persuade him to sway along with the beat. He was really regretting bringing up his boredom. Everybody there was drunk as frick and it was karaoke night apparently so every once and awhile in the half an hour they'd been there someone would sing an off-pitch, pretty terrible, cover of a song. Tyler pulled Josh in closer and buried his face in his neck. "You know you don't have to be shy, Dog-breath, we're already dating. The worst I could do is break up with you." Josh smiled, wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck who then pulled back and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Here I was, expecting you to be romantic." They kissed briefly before Josh began to let his guard down, began to sway and jump around with Tyler. It seemed that Tyler always seemed to have that effect on his drummer. When they were together, which was pretty much always since even before Josh had moved in, there were no worries or bad thoughts, because they felt like two idiots in love. They were.

At this point, however, Tyler was getting a little worried. He was having some bad thoughts. Josh was dancing completely freely now, and that didn't fail to attract the attention of both males and females alike. Tyler was really starting to feel pretty unattractive and feeling that he wasn't necessarily the best boyfriend noticing all of Josh's other options. Josh sensed something was wrong and pulled Tyler by his wrist off of the dance floor.

"Ty, baby, what's wrong?" Tyler opened his mouth to reassure Josh that "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine, I swear" but Josh stopped him. "Don't lie to me, Tyler. I know something's up." Tyler fiddled nervously with his fingers, looking at the ground.

"It's just obvious that everybody here wants you and they're all prettier than me and I really don't wanna lose you but I'm scared that I might because, really, nobody wants us to date. I might love you more than anything and sure, I might think you're beautiful, but so does everyone else here." Tyler looked up shyly to see Josh rolling his eyes. He grabbed Tyler's hand and lead him out onto the dance floor again, but this time, it was Josh coaxing Tyler to dance.

People were staring again and oh, Josh looked so perfect and Tyler was really starting to get nervous again, but then Josh's hands were on his neck and they were pressed together all the way from their chests to their toes. Tyler could feel Josh's heartbeat, could feel Josh's breath on his lips, could feel everything Josh. And he knew. He knew what Josh said to him next was completely true.

"Baby, I'm all yours." Josh whispered before crashing their lips together. They had cuddled so many times, they had held hands so many times, they had kissed so many times, hell, they'd had sex quite a few times before, too, but still both boys felt butterflies in their stomachs whenever they touched because that's what happens when you were completely and utterly in love. And Tyler knew that, too.

Tyler pulled away and leant his forehead against, Josh's, grinning widely. "I love you, ukelele rap boy." Josh said, giggling. Tyler internally prepared himself.

"I love you, too, Joshua Dun. But I'll be right back, I gotta do something." Josh stared at Tyler's back confusedly but then smiled, blushing as he noticed Tyler was talking to the man at the karaoke station. Tyler walked up on stage and met eyes with Josh, who was now covering his mouth with his hands, grinning like the love-struck idiot he was.

"Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no...
'Cause I got you babe.
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no....
'Cause I got you babe."

Josh just really wanted to kiss Tyler right now.

"'Cause we gon' fight.
Oh yes we gon' fight.
Believe we gon' fight.
Fight for our right to love yeah....
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no....
'Cause I got you, babe."

Tyler sang through a verse, but it really didn't matter to him, because all that mattered was the teary-eyed man in the crowd.

"Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no...
'Cause I got you babe.
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no....
'Cause I got you babe."

Tyler hopped off stage and walked over to Josh, ignoring everybody's applause. Josh's hands were still over his mouth. "Josh, for several months now, I've worn the same jacket and at first you asked me why nearly every time. Remember that?" Josh nodded.

"I wear this jacket in case of emergencies. In case I finally find the perfect timing. I think I have." Josh's eyes widened and he let out a sob as Tyler got down on one knee. "Joshua William
Dun," he says, pulling out a little black box from inside his jacket pocket. "you've been my best friend for what feels like my whole life, my love for years, my boyfriend for a little over one year. Do me a favor and take up the rest of my years?"

Josh couldn't make his mouth move to form the word yes, so he simply tackled Tyler onto the floor completely, not caring that everyone was still watching them, and kissed him repeatedly. Tyler slid the ring onto his finger, staring up at him. "You know that reward I talked about earlier? It doesn't matter. I got you."

(A/N: so yeah how was my first skeleboyfriend one-shot? okay? good. prompts open thanks for reading. stay alive |-/)