Chapter 12-Sera

"That's impossible" I said slipping into Spanish "No tú eres mí hermanita." Rue still hugging me. I wanted her to let go of me.

"huh?" asked Rue. Guessing she didn't take Spanish.

"I said that you are not my little sister" I said annoyed.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that"

I smiled "Hey you're alright. Want to meet the guys now?" I asked. Trying to change the subject. I don't want to bring up the topic again. Or else I go in piss mode again.

"Not now I want to know more about you. Why were you a bad mood before?" Great. She doesn't want to change the topic yet.

"I really don't want to talk about it" I said as the smile left my face. I don't want to talk about it. I was about to go into my piss mode again.

"is it the tweets?"

"Yeah but how do you know about them?" Being confused.

"I follow my big sister and I already told them off for you," she said. "You should tell Harry though"

"I did" I said very annoyed. I just wanted to curse right now. But I couldn't do that in front of my sister. Since she look about 11. I hated this world way more. I just found out about my sister. I'm getting hates everywhere. I did know about getting hates but I never knew it was this bad. I went onto the chair that was in the room. I try to calm my brain down. Then Rue follow me. I wanted Carly or Harry in the room. Not her. I don't want her. I don't trust her enough.

"Then you should feel better" Again I was getting high on my piss level.

"I already had a hard life. I raise our brother when I was 4 years old when mother didn't take care of him! I never knew I had a sister. I'm a lot older than you and you knew about me. I never did! I almost killed myself if it wasn't for Carly. I wouldn't be here if she never came in my life!" I yelled out. I knew I was ranting. But I couldn't control myself. I then notice Rue's face go into a frown. Crap! I made her upset She didn't know who I really was. "Sorry Rue. But it's who I am. I can't control myself. I was close though. Plus meeting Harry changed who I was too. I just got the most annoying hate I got a few days ago. I lost communtation with Carly ever since I joined the tour. I sometimes don't know who I am now." I said slowly and calmly. Did I really just told her about my life that only Carly and Harry know of. I changed again.

"I'm sorry to hear that Sera. I never knew your life was so hard." Then Harry came into the room. Guess he heard my rant.

"Everything okay here?" he yelled out. I laugh at that and went to him and gave him a hug.

"Harry!" Rue cried out and hugged him. He looked at me confused.

"Haz this is my long lost little sister, Rue." I said with a smile. He smiled back at her.

"I love Herefina!" she cried out. "Where Narleen?" I chuckled at that.

"I'll go get them" and knock on the door. No answer. Niall usally notice it. I open the door and saw them having a make out session. "Hey no PDA!" I said. Carly looked out and she smiled. "Anyway, Rue want to see you guys" and walked out.

~~~~

Hope you like this. I wrote like the first half and then writer block kicked in again. But I love Latona's idea! She have the best idea ever. I would had never thought of this. I just love the last part when she enter Niall's room. Comment and vote please.

~Sera