Chapter 4-Sera

I waited what seemed like forever

"Yeah sure" he said

"Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have to go alone" I said

"Why would a pretty lass like you think that?"

"Well cause I'm a nobody-wait you think I'm pretty? Okay! What hell are you on? There's no way in fucking hell I'm pretty"

"Yes you are pretty, the prettiest lass I've ever seen"

At that comment my gaze softened

"Now let's go you need to get a dress"

"But I can't afford one" I muttered

"Don't worry about it I'll pay for it" he said hugging me

"Thank you again" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. It truly was the best. I didn't think this would happen. Thanks god for Carly. Without her, this wouldn't happen and I would ended up as a 3rd wheel with Carly. Since she's back with Niall.

----

After a while Harry got me and we went to the mall. I looked at every dresses. I couldn't choose one. I thought I would never find one. Until I ran into one.

"Oh wow!" I said as I saw a beautiful sapphire blue gown, but I cringed when I saw the price. He wouldn't pay for it. I just knew it.

"What's wrong?" asked Harry as I walked away from the gown "Do you not like it?"

"Oh I love it, but it's too expensive, I could never have someone buy me something like that."

"What if your boyfriend bought it for you?"

"Huh? What boyfriend-oh!"

"Serafina Clover will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

"Hell yes!" I yelled. As we paid for the dress and left I texted

"Carly Guess what? Harry asked me out" I think she was shocked. She knew that it was impossible to get a date. Harry just couldn't helped himself.

----

I had a good time at the prom. Being with Harry was awesome. I never thought I would be this happy. Not since I met Carly. We danced around the quiet area. Yes, we ran into some fans but they weren't that bad. By the time one of the lads' song came on Harry whipsered to my ear.

"I love you forever" he said and he lean to my face and he had kissed me. I closed my eyes. I looked at him when he let go. I blink a few times. He also held out a long box. I looked at him and took it. I opened it and saw it was a cat charm necklace. Two cats on it.

"Thank you" I whipsered

~~~~~

Sorry that Sera POV is so short. I wrote it and she (Latona) edit it around but it hard to make it longer. I have bad writer block. Comment and vote please

~Sera