evesdroppers

"There you are!" suddenly somebody kicked open the door. Standing there was Domique and an embarrased Jeanne next to her. "We were eves-dropping on your conversation!" Domi said, a vein pulsing in her temple "Noe, how DARE YOU think of running away without ME!" 

"ah, see Domi-" Noe tried to say, hands up, positively flustered 

"Save your breath" she replied, approaching her childhood friend with a menacing glint her eye.

Meanwhile, Jeanne was crouching infront of vanitas. 

"Vanitas-kun? Are you ok? we heard what happened with you and Doctor Moreau" she sounded guilty "I'm sorry, I knew it was private, but when Lady Domique insisted on us following when she saw you and Noe together, I'm really sorry" 

Banitas looked up then smiled though it did not reach his eyes. 

"It's fine." He said. 

Because this was the first time vanitas spoke, Noe stared at him then thanked Jeanne for getting him to speak.

"Well," Domi said looking at Noe and Jeanne rather smugly "We certainly aren't letting you two running away without us, who knows what sort of trouble you boys will get into without us ladies, so come on, lets go"

everything that happened after was so quick that vanitas had barely anytime to register it all. 

Already the four of them were out in the open walking to nowhere and trying to get as far away as possible. 

although it seems absurd for me, Vanitas, vampire of the blue moon, to say this, but I'm glad to have friends like Noe and Domique and someone who 'loves' me like Jeanne.

Don't worry there isnt any Vanitas x Jeanne in this. In all the other Vanoe stories they make Jeanne jealous though in the anime she approves of Vanitas x Noe so I won't make anything like that <3 For Domi though it will take some time getting used to but Jeanne will be there to help her!