agreed

"What are you talking about Vanitas?!" asked Noe running after him "Stop being so damn stubborn and admit you need help!"

"Leave me alone Noe, I do not need your help" 

"yes you do! Why else would you-"  

Vanitas stopped walking. He stopped so abruptly that Noe bumped into him "Vani-" he started but was cut off from Vanitas kicking him sharply in the shin "OW what was that for?!" 

"Shut up, will you, he's here." Vanitas whispered 

"Hello again number 69 and his vampire friend!" came a cheerful voice from the shadows.

It was Moreau.

Noe tried to grab Vanitas' arm and drag him away but the human stayed dead still.

"Dr." Vanitas said sternly, nodding his head in acknowledgment.

"Well Mr Vampire, I think you have something of mine" said Moreau turning his gaze from vanitas to Noe

"He's not yours!" he yelled "He doesn't belong to anyone!" he grabbed his arm again and to his relief, he didn't resist this time.

"Are you ok?" he asked Vanitas once they were nowhere near Moreau. The reason he was asking this question was because since they were together, Vanitas hadn't talked at all.

He predictably didn't answer, he just merely stared out the window.

"Did you see what he's trying to do to you?" he asked. "He just wants to use you and you're letting him! Run away and allow me to accompany you!"

Vanitas didn't answer at once, however Noe was rewarded for his patience with the small nod the blue haired male gave him....

welp, this was a trash chapter