Liberty Stand-Off

Start from the beginning

Peter: Well, I do. I have been in a team, okay? I don't wanna brag, but I will. I was in the Avengers.

Peter: The Avengers?

Peter: Yeah.

Peter: That's great!

Peter: Thank you.

Peter: What is that?

Peter: Wait, you don't have the Avengers?

Peter: Is that a band?

Y/N: Are you in a band?

Peter: No, I'm not in a band. No, the Avengers is a... Earth's Mightiest...

Peter: How is this helping?!

Peter: Look, it's not important. All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle, and coordinate our attacks, okay?

Peter: Yes. Okay. Let's pick one target.

Peter: Right.

Y/N: We take them off the board one at a time.

Peter 1: Now you got it. Okay... Peter 1, Peter 2...

Peter 2: Peter 2.

Peter 1: Peter 3.

Peter 3: Peter 3!

Peter 1: All right, let's do this...

Peter 3: No, wait, wait, wait, wait!

Peter 3 holds you all back.

Peter 3: I love you guys.

Y/N, Peter 2, and Peter 1: Thank you.

Peter 1: All right. Let's do this.

Four Spider-Men, jump off the scaffolding. You all swing to land on Liberty's crown.

Peter 2 first on the right point, Peter 3 second on the left point, you third on the middle point, and Peter 1 last on Lady Liberty's crown.

Sandman, Electro, Scorpion, and Lizard gather to meet you. You all lunge at one another. Peter 2 meets up with Electro, Peter 3 flying kicks the Lizard, you take on Scorpion while Peter 1 taps Sandman lightly and swings down, ready to take command.

Peter 1: Let's go. Okay, Spider-Mans. Sandman first.

Peter 2: I'm gonna lead him inside the statue.

Peter 3: I'll meet you at the top.

Y/N: Me too. As soon as I get away from, Gargan.

Peter 3: Peter One!

Peter 3 passes the device to Peter 1.

Peter 1: I got it.

Electro teleports out of the blue and blasts him down. The anti collider falls into one of the scaffolding's corridors.

You manage to do a swinging kick to Scorpion sending him into the water.

Peter 2: Guys, I'm at the top! I need the cure!

Peter 1: I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!

Y/N: So am I!

Electro closes in on Peter 3, he jumps out of the structure and, using two lines of web, catapults himself upwards. Spinning in the air gracefully, he quickly throws the cure to Peter 1, who then throws it to you, and you throw it to Peter 2, whose arm is the only thing not submerged in sand. With a press of a button, he activates the miniature super collider. Light shines out of the crown from Lady Liberty. The sand sinks away.

Electro causes a whole lot of electrical discharges in the air, growing in power. The four Spider-Men gather at the crown.

Peter 2: How do we stop him?