[1] an unpleasant awakening

- Story Introduction -

I was woken up by a bright light, it felt like I had been asleep forever. Where am I anyways?

I looked around and saw that I was apparently under a tree.

"How did I get here? Wasn't I just..."

''Heeeyy! you! what are you doing here? run away quickly!'' a woman covered in blood and holding two swords in her hands shouted towards me.

''There are Titans I-'' before she could finish her sentence, she collapsed due to her wounds.

''Titans...?'' But before I could think further about what this woman said to me, I saw
two huge monsters coming towards me.

''So th-those are... Titans?", I whined to myself. One of the two Titans grabbed me by the waist and lifted me towards his mouth. He squeezed so hard that I could feel my bones about to snap. The pain was indescribable and just before I entered his mouth I thought of my parents, but... I couldn't even remember their faces anymore, let alone their names...

The Titan finally squeezed so hard that I blacked out....
I lost consciousness.
..

.

''Hey! You awake? Talk to me!'' I heard a male voice.

I opened my eyes and looked into two grey eyes, they were very cold yet they shone at me. Never before had I looked into such beautiful eyes. I tried to speak but pain overcame me and everything in front of me went black again. The last thing I heard was: ''Good she is alive. Take her to the injured, NOW!''

..

.

(This is an introduction, so it is shorter than the chapters that follow).

- Fanfiction information -.
- Length per chapter approx. 600-1000+ words
- World changes
- No relatives to the characters
- At appropriate moments, with pictures for a better idea.

- (Y/N) = Your Name (your first name)
- (L/N) = Last name
- (E/C) = Eye color
- (H/L) = Your hair length
- (H/C) = Your hair color
- This font is your thoughts

I'll probably just write from the POV (From the point of view) of (Y/N), so you don't know directly what the person thinks about you and your actions, or what their feelings are towards you.
You'll find out from the person themselves first ;)

The age of Levi is not mentioned, you can determine the age yourself.

(Y/N) on the other hand is at least 18 years old, that's important for the story.

That's about it :)
Enjoyyy 💋