ᵗʰⁱʳᵗʸ ✓

Start from the beginning

Instantly the scene was shifted to that night. That cursed night of her life.

"Zafar, please, please I b-beg you... d-don't do this... please."
She cried looking at his hand where he was holding the injection.
"You- lo-love me! You sa-said you- you love me!"

"Of course, of course, sweetheart! I love you! I love you to death. And that's why I'm doing this."
Like a melancholic, he said.
"This is the only way for us to be together."

"Please, Zafar! Please leave me!"

"See! See this is why I'm doing this. You are always saying me to leave you but once, once I inject this in you,"
He laughed like a madman.
"You'll want me in your life, forever. Just like this drug. I'll be the drug in your life whom you'll never be able to get rid of."

"N-No-NO!"

"Stop moving, sweetheart! You are just gonna hurt yourself in this manner."
Saying he was about to force the injection on her when she slapped him hard making the injection fall on the ground.

"You have lost it! You have completely lost it! Why are you being like this? You have become a complete stranger."
She yelled.
"Enough of your madness! Leave me! I said leave me! Let me go!"

"How-how could you slap me, Ayana?"
He asked in disbelief.
"How could you- you love me!"

"I hate you! I freaking hate you!"
She continued to shout in hope that someone would hear her voice in this abandoned forest.
"The person I loved, you are not him! I never loved a manipulative, heartless maniac like you."

"You hate me?"
He mumbled looking down before looking at her with his blazing eyes.
"If you hate me then kill me."

"What?"
Fear started to creep on her body looking at his maniac eyes as she slowly moved backward with her legs still tied together.

"Kill me, Ayana! If you hate me, then kill me. Here."
He forwarded his neck towards her.
"Kill me. Choke me to death! Kill me!"

"Die! Die! Die!!!
She screamed with her eyes closed while grabbing something.

"S-St-Stop- Ay-yana..."
Hearing a familiar voice, Ayana opened her eyes to see her hand pressing her husband's throat and a horrified Imraan lying on the bed struggling to breathe. Instantly she released him as he started to cough.

"Ya Allah, Imraan! I'm s-sorry. I did-didn't..."
Seeing him trying to reach the glass of water when he showed her his hand stopping her. Taking the water himself, he drank it in one go.

Once he calmed down a bit, he looked at her mortified.
"What the f*** is wrong with you?!"

He screamed, making her flinch.
"I get that you don't like me but I never thought that you'd actually try to kill me!"

"No- I- I didn't-"

"I will be lying if I say that I didn't feel like choking you today, but I would have never actually done that to you."
Imraan said, breathing heavily.
"And you..."

"Imraan, I didn't mean to... it was a mistake. I'm sorry. I was..."
Cutting her off harshly, he yelled.

"Shut up! Shut the f*** up."
He continued not knowing what his words were doing to her.
"Do you really dislike me that much that you were ready to kill me?"