Chapter 8: Singapore?

Start from the beginning

"I think Lady Prussia saw it huh?... I know it's too obvious but-.. We should take a precautionary conduct against Sakura Empire like setting up anti-air defenses-...." 

"No I think it would be worthless for us to Set up Anti Air defenses as it is too late... The Sakura Empire will just overwhelm it... And with no fleet to protect ground installation.. Then again?... China Fleet would be just over runed by Sakura Empire's fleets..." Warspite said...

"Instead, we should be focusing on Australia.... Especially on the North East...." Warspite said...

"Australia huh...."

-

-

"Yes Australia, maybe also perhaps Crown Jewel... Remember if Singapore were to FALL, only our Access to East Asia would be cut off... Not the entire Pacific... After the Singapore... There's a big chance that they will target Australia. But before Australia, there is Fiji Island and Solomon Islands..." Prussia said...

"I feel like Solomons would be a headache in the future..." Illustrious sighed...

Prussia, inside chuckling and saying 'You have no idea woman'..

"Not only Solomons but the Entire Pacific" Prince of Wales frowned...

"Who knows.... But this pesky sirens keeps attacking us..." Prussia sighed, and so her secondary batteries opened fire rapidly as a sirens appeared in her Radar.

"Couldn't even reach that target without firing our main guns..." Prince of Wales said...

"Lady Prussia.... Does Preussen and Prussia means the same thing?" Illustrious asked...

"Yes.... Preussen and Prussia is the same thing.. Prussia is the English of Preussen. And yeah also I'm a renamed ship.... Preussen or Prussia is not really my original name... Though I forgot what was my real name, it was written on Latin. But yeah that's all I could tell...." Prussia sipped her tea...

"Hm... Too bad you didn't have the record of your original name..." Prince of Wales said...

"Indeed..." 

"Who knows if your original name is like a goddess of waters, or air, or all, or something... I wouldn't be surprised... But more precisely, I think your original name would be based in mythology I think..." Illustrious said...

Illustrious already witnessed her power on the Indian Ocean, obliterating the entire Siren fleet... She was agape but eventually became her normal Sunday and Monday as Sirens appears like 2 days or even every day...  She is still amazed but also became her routine hearing Prussia's gun roars, especially that BRTT BRTT...

"Maybe.... But those names you assumably said for me, is overestimating me... I couldn't battle a goddess of waters and all, let alone being a goddess.." Prussia said...

"Haha.. Well then again... Who knows..." Illustrious chuckled...

While talking and laughing... Malayan Peninsula is now in sight from the mast... About to enter the Malayan Straight.. They ready themselves, for the Singapore as they will arrive in few hours... They sent a notice that they will dock in Singapore, which was replied by China Fleet after...

Prussia on her pickelhaube already, looked to the peninsula and smiled....

"That's the sight of Kuala Lumpur... I think.." She muttered upon seeing a city from a long distance...

"Well.. Welcome to... Another day..."

-

-

Atlantic Ocean, Near Greenland

"Preussen huh... I think she will be a pain in the future... But should we really make a peace to Royal Navy?.. It's not just a message for me, but also a threat and a warning on it..." Prinz Eugen said...

"You're quite sharp... And I can totally feel it that it's a warning... I couldn't tell... Maybe THAT message has more meaning behind it..." Bismarck said...

"You know Prinz Eugen... I once had a dream... Before our departure for Operation Rheinubung... I was in the church kneeling... And someone caressed my head and said to me: The real power, doesn't come from the enemy, but instead on the strength you believed and your comrades believed... Never that power be acquired from the enemy but instead, on your own with your comrades... I think it was a god.... Wanting me to change my views" Bismarck added...

"That is an odd dream and oddly specific.... How did you remember all of that?.."

"....."

"And you're not saying that you will change your views on Siren technology right?.. You know what would happen if we were to cut ties with the Siren leaving their partial technology on our hands.. Surely they won't get angered and destroy us right?..."

"Well..... Even if we cut off, we have the Royal Navy in our side.. And our allies... Sirens cannot destroy us entirely..." Bismarck said...

"I agree but-... With this... You want to have a peace with the Royal Navy....?"

"Time will tell Prinz Eugen..."

-

-