How It Should Be

* quick note. I'm crazy sick right now. Like my doctor debating admitting me. As a result, I haven't really been writing. This is the last archived chapter, so if there isn't a new one next week, I'm apologizung now*

Smut Warning*

Jade got to her feet and closed her eyes. She could feel her, Celeste, she was alive there was no question. When she reached further, she put her hand to her chest and let out a sigh of relief. She was safe, even happy.

"What was that", Lucifer asked her? He was surveying the area, but Jade's reaction wasn't lost on him.

"Celeste" she nodded breathlessly as she released a great deal of the tension that she had been harboring in her body. "She's okay. Can you feel Jack"?

"He's the same" he nodded calmly, still taking in the terrain. "I think they're together".

"Good" Jade suddenly took note of the remaining tension in her body as she looked her mate up and down. She snapped her fingers and a small cabin appeared around them. Lucifer was startled at the sudden change of scenery. He looked at her in time to see her stomp over to him with determination. She shoved him up against the cabin wall leaving one hand on his chest grabbing a handful of his shirt, while the other shot behind his neck coaxing his mouth to meet hers. She barely pulled away to tell him, "I made you a promise".

His hands found her hips and pulled her flush against him. No sooner had her sentence left her mouth and his neck craned to close the distance between their lips. He placed his forehead to hers and spoke between breaths as they continued to consume each other, "Figured you'd wait at least thirty seconds of being on the same planet as the kids". He wiggled out of his jacket and threw it to the side before he bent down to reach her again, guiding her to the bed before he pushed her over on her back.

She looked up at him and rested on her elbows. Her pupils were dilated and danced with lust as she looked up at him standing over her removing his shirt. "Yeah well" she shrugged as she pulled her shirt up over her head, "we waited too long last time".

He placed his hands on either side of her thigh and slowly slid them down to her boots, sliding them off. He climbed up her body and placed his forehead on hers, his lips hovering over hers. As she leaned up to kiss him, he playfully pulled away, teasing her. She glared at him, before she cocked an eyebrow. She knew how to be his undoing. She arched up further and he continued his teasing pulling back. She arched her chest and removed her bra, which he instantly replaced with his mouth over her breasts. "That's what I thought" she gasped. She closed her eyes and took in his touch. She had missed it; she didn't realize how much until she felt him on her skin. Now she couldn't get enough.

"I missed you too" he gasped as he got on his knees. She sat up and undid his pants sliding her hand down the front and quickly teasing his hard shaft. He shot his head back with a moan as she slid his pants down and gave him one long lick from balls to tip. He bit his lip moaning again as she swirled her tongue over the head.

He pushed her down on her back and kissed just above her waistband as he undid her pants and kissed down her newly exposed skin as he removed them and her panties in one agonizingly slow movement. He flung her knee up over his shoulder before he took her clit into his mouth and rolled it around with his tongue.

She moaned as he played further making her buckle. He slid two fingers inside her as he sucked at the bud in his mouth.

"Fuck" she screamed.

"I'd be happy to" he growled at her, looking up between her legs, his eyes glowing and a dark smile crept across his face. He slowly stalked up her body, kissing her side as he slid her arm up over her head. He then used his other hand to guide her other arm up and place her hands on top of each other. He put one hand on her hip as he lined himself up with the other. He slid himself inside of her and she cried out as his mouth hung open. He left his right hand on her hip as he slowly slid out and snapped back into her.