Battle of Christophsis Part 1

Your POV : 

You and Ahsoka sat quietly together in the shuttle that you were traveling in, as it prepared to exit hyperspace. Then Ahsoka spoke up "Are you excited?" she asked with her usual enthusiastic attitude. You actually saw missions more as tests than fun but you decided to play along to her excitement. "Yeah sure," you responded.

Ahsoka looked out the window to see that the shuttle had exited hyperspace "Well were here, and I am pumped!"

'In your mind' 

"Same old Ahsoka" and you gave a soft smile

As the ship landed on the planet of Christophsis, you couldn't help but feel a small surge of excitement for you as well.

This was your second mission, and you got to spend it with your childhood friend, Ahsoka Tano.

As the door of the ship opened, Ahsoka jogged out onto the ground to get ahead of you so she get to meet her new master, while you shook your head and just casually walked down. You had always had a sort of rivalry between you two when you were younger.

The two Jedi in front of you, you recognized immediately. "Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker", you said but not loud enough to hear you. "Who are you two?" Anakin Said.

"I'm Ahsoka, and this is (y/n). Master Yoda sent us," Ahsoka replied. "We were told to tell both of you that you must go back to the Jedi temple immediately, there's an emergency." you said and Ahsoka simply nodded in agreement.

"Well I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here," Anakin stated coldly.

"Yes our communications have been a bit unreliable, but we've been calling for help," Obi-wan chimed in.

"Well Master Yoda didn't get your message so he sent us to tell you this," Ahsoka added.

"Oh great they don't even know we're in trouble!" Anakin shouted

Ahsoka then looked at the shuttle then back at Anakin. "Maybe you can relay a signal through the cruiser that just dropped us off," Ahsoka replied. Her quick thinking always surprised you, and you could tell the two jedi in front of you had the same reaction.

"That's a great idea, Ahsoka." you said, she smiled in response.

Time skip : A few minutes

"We're under attack by the separatist warships, but we'll try to get a signal back to the Jedi Temple for you. Stand by," a clone admiral said, ending the transmission.

For the next few seconds, the holotable just beeped. "I've got a bad feeling about this," you said. "Oh stop being so negative," Ahsoka told you

For a few more seconds, the table kept beeping. But eventually, a familiar green face appeared.

"Master Kenobi. Glad Ahsoka and (y/n) found you, I am." Yoda said

Obi-wan began to explain the situation to the Grand Master and he decided to send reinforcements, before the signal was lost again.

"I guess we'll have to hold out a bit longer," Anakin said Disappointed. And Ahsoka thought you were a downer.

"My apologies young one, it's time for a proper introduction," Obi-wan started. "I'm the new padawan learner, Ahsoka Tano." "I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi, your new master." 

This made you let out a small chuckle.

"I'm at your service Master Kenobi, but I've actually been assigned to Master Skywalker."

"WHAT?!" you heard Anakin yell. You couldn't hold it any longer, and let out a pretty loud laugh, earning a sharp look from Anakin. A tear actually rolled down the side of your cheek.

"What about you (y/n)?" Obi-Wan asked. "Oh," you said calming back down. "I'm already Master Plo Koon's padawan. I'm just here to..."

-Flashback-

"(y/n) , we're assigning you to the same mission as Ahsoka Tano," you master stated. You had a look of confusion on your face. While you were happy to see Ahsoka again, you wanted to why. "Reckless she can be. Make sure she doesn't get into trouble, you must." "Yes master." "And (y/n), may the force be with," Master Plo Koon added. You nodded and left the council chambers, trying your best to contain your excitement.