Chapter One

New Jaspar story! Yay!

WARNING: This book contains smut, cheating, mentions of abuse, confrontation, fluff, angst, underage drinking, and ships you may not approve of.

-:::-:::-
"...ugh, fuck, yes harder!"

Joe moans into the pillow, fingers clenching into the bed sheets. He'll have to clean them tomorrow but right now he's being fucked far too thoroughly to give a shit about the state of the linens.

"Tight, god, you're so tight," his boyfriend groans above him, licking at the top of his spine as he thrusts harshly into Joe. "Take it, yeah, like that. Jesus you're so hot like this."

Whimpering, Joe collapses into the mattress because his legs are shaking and they give out. His sensitive dick rubs relentlessly at the soiled linens beneath him and good god, he's going to hurt so bad. This is the third time today, the third time he's been fucked senseless and he loves it, he loves it.

"Yes, ah, right th - right there, don't stop," Joe pants, gripping the headboard of his dorm room bed. He figured out very early on in his stay at West-Hill that the dorm walls were thick and the doors were heavy. Everyone seemed to fuck like rabbits here, whether they were boys fucking boys or boys who snuck their girlfriends in for a quickie after dinner.

But right now it was just Joe and these sheets and this headboard and the beautiful, toned, light-haired boy above him, fucking him relentlessly.

Joseph Sugg had also figured out that he absolutely adored sex.

"Close, I'm close," he whines, toes curling, stomach clenching, and he comes hard into his sheets. Above him, his boyfriend comes too, hips jerking wildly as he shouts his release into the small dorm room.

Exhausted and sated, they collapse.

"You're amazing," Joe mumbles into his pillow.

"So are you."

Knock, knock, knock!

"If you two are done fucking, I have an AP English test to study for!"

Ah. The roommate. A downside to dorm life, but thankfully his roommate fucks just about as much as he does so it's never really that awkward when one of them walks in and the room reeks of sex. Joe sighs heavily and crawls off the bed. He tugs on a pair of sweatpants, making a face when he feels the cum drying on his stomach. He tosses his boyfriend his West-Hi uniform and makes sure the boy is fully clothed, bidding farewell to the light trail of hair on his stomach as he buttons up his shirt. Joe pulls on a t-shirt and unlocks the door.

"What're you so worked up about?" he asks his roommate.

Said roommate holds up a West-Hill tie, one that had previously been placed on the doorknob, the universal signal for 'getting some ass'.

"You knew I had a test today. I have to study," he shoves past Joe and completely ignores the other male in the room.

"I figured you'd go to the library." Joe shrugs.

"All of my notes are in here," his roommate argues.

"Fine, sorry, my bad."

"Whatever."

Joe sighs and turns back to his boyfriend, running his hands through the messy blonde locks atop his head.

"See you tomorrow," he says softly.

"Bye," his boyfriend departs, planting a kiss on Joe's nose before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Joe looks back to his roommate and notices the tension in his shoulders. Best not to say anything to piss him off more. Instead, he busies himself by ripping off his sheets, balling them up, tossing them in his little laundry basket, and covering the bed in his extra set of sheets.

Thank god he'd bought that second set.

He hops up onto his bed, still a little too sated to care about the state of drying cum on his skin, and glances over at his roommate.

"So, Caspar, how was your day?"

-:::-:::-
How many of you though Jaspar was doing the dirty? 😂😂

Who did you Joe's boyfriend is?