Chapter Bonus : The Announcement (Yungi)

~Yunho~

When Hongjoong and Seonghwa came in the living room, there was no turning back. With Mingi, we made the decision to finally tell everyone about our relationship. We knew if we wanted to continue, we needed to come clear to everyone even if Hongjoong was already aware of it and I think San was too, he literally lives in the same room as me.
San, Jongho and Yeosang were sat in the couch, Wooyoung on the floor between his boyfriend's legs. Mingi was next to me in the armchair. I couldn't sit down, I just stayed up, arms crossed on my chest. I was firmly gripping my biceps, so hard, it actually hurt. There's probably bruises on it now. I waited for Hongjoong and Seonghwa to take a seat. With my heart beating fast in my chest, I tried to breathe slowly.

"Everyone is there now. You can tell us." Wooyoung stated impatiently. San gave him a little tap on the back of his neck and told him to stay quiet. Wooyoung just pouted and crossed his arms. He titled his head back and San kissed his forehead, making him smile.

I clapped once. "Alright, so-" I stopped when I saw Yeosang and Jongho whispering. Jongho took a glimpse at me and signaled Yeosang to keep quiet. "Can I talk?" I requested, trying to stay calm. The stress is going to kill me.

"We're sorry Yunho, go ahead." Seonghwa gently smiled at me. "We're listening now." It sounded more like a warning for the others. He was holding Hongjoong's hand, his knuckles turning white. The other didn't seemed pleased at all. Hongjoong tried to pull his hand away but was unsuccessful.

I turned to Mingi for support, he was looking at me with his innocent puppy eyes. I could die for those eyes to look at me always. He stood up and wrapped one arm around my waist. Moving his head closer, I thought he was going to kiss me in front of everyone for an instant but instead he whispered in my ear. "It's gonna be fine, Yunho. If you want me to do it, I can, alright? You just have to tell me."
He looked back at me with a reassuring smile.

"Why are you so serious all of a sudden?" I mumbled as I was pulling on my sweater sleeves to cover my hands. He just gently rubbed my back as a response. We looked at each other without saying anything else. I cleared my throat and glanced away. I turned back to our friends who were waiting for me to say something. They were just staring at us, the younger ones acting like they were eating popcorn.
Mingi still by my side, I finally found the courage to speak.
"Hi everyone."

"Hi Yunho!"

"We gathered you here to announce you that-" I paused to look at Mingi one last time, he seemed confident. "Mingi and I are together, like in a relationship. A romantic relationship together. Partners... Boyfriends... Together."

"I think they understood." Mingi whispered, tighten his grip around my waist.

"Congratulations, that's awesome! We are perfect for each other."

"Yungi finally exists!"

"We're so happy for you."

I turned to Mingi and smiled. He gently passed a hand on my cheek and placed his forehead on mine. "See, everything went well."

I placed my hand on top of his and closed my eyes. He gently held my chin up and kissed me.

To be continued...

Hello, I'll update the main story right away :)

I didn't plan to write this initially because I don't really know how to write Mingi (even though he's my ult bias in Ateez...) but Yungi is like my top 1 ship of Ateez so here we go.