The man stepped back but repeated his actions after a few minutes. She was about to teach him a lesson when someone squished himself between them and snaked his arm around her waist. "You hold the handle while I'll hold you," Jungkook whispered in her ears. Jiah nodded with red cheeks. He secretly used his powers to create a vacuum between the old man and him.

"Aisshh!! That creep!" Jungkook pushed his cheeks with his tongue in anger, "I should have punched him."

"It's fine, Jungkook. Let's do not ruin our day." Jiah held his hands and smiled.

It was the intermission. The movie was hilarious. Jungkook clutched his stomach in pain after laughing continuously for the past one hour. Jiah almost had tears in her eyes as she panted to calm her nerves.

"T-that guy tried to marry a bull because his ex called him bullshit?!" Jungkook erupted into a new fit of laughter.

"Stop it! My lungs are burning!" Jiah scolded while laughing.

Jungkook was about to reply when he was interrupted by a call. "Hello?" However, nothing was heard due to the poor signal. He quickly excused himself from Jiah and ran out of the hall.

Jiah waited worriedly for Jungkook to return. The movie had resumed fifteen minutes ago. She was about to go check on him when there was a slight disturbance. Jungkook made his way to her. He seemed to be in a great hurry.

"I am really sorry, Jiah! I need to leave now. It's urgent." He spoke.

She stood up in worry, "What happened?"

"Nothing you should worry about. I can take care of it by myself. You can enjoy the movie." Jungkook quickly pecked her lips. "I'll call you later." He ran away faster than a cheetah.

Jiah kept looking at his retreating form. All her laughter had died down. The happy tear transformed into a sad one as it rolled down her eyes. Jungkook left her, again.

On the other hand, the male rushed out of the cinema hall. Namjoon had called him informing a monster had attacked the city. He knew Jiah would be angry but duty comes first. He ran into a dark alley and the next moment Justin flew out into the air.

Justin saw a huge snake-like monster wrapped around the tallest building of a software company. "Yah!! Ropeguy!! Fight me!" He tried to catch its attention and it worked.

The gigantic reptile zigzagged its way toward him. Justin thought he was at an advantage because he was in the air, however, he was wrong. The monster lunged up into the air catching him off guard.

His back hit the ground making a dent in the concrete road when its strong tail struck his body. Justin stood up with a groan and saw the snake once again seething towards him with bared fangs. He created a tornado and aimed it at its head.

The snake got pushed some distance behind in the impact. Before it could compose itself, it was hit with another whirl of wind. Jungkook used the static charge in the air to electrocute the monster until only ashes were left behind.

Justin smiled in victory. The monster wasn't as strong as it looked. The crowd began cheering him. Suddenly a red beam of laser passed just some inches from Jungkook. It hit a water tank and the container immediately burst into pieces. The superhero turned his head back in horror only to witness the water splash out of it. But someone else shocked him.

"Nice to meet you, Justin." The familiar guy with purple irises smiled at him.

Jungkook was frozen in his aerial spot for the next few seconds. He couldn't believe his eyes. He never thought he would be the root of all the problems. "Park Jimin." He gasped.