Chapter 13

Jiah almost dashed into her flat

Jiah almost dashed into her flat. Her cheeks were burning hot. She didn't know what had gotten into her. She had felt lost in his eyes. Jungkook's innocent orbs were alluring. She couldn't resist the urge to kiss his thin, pink lips.

"Aghh!!! What have I done?!" She pulled her hair in frustration.

"Exactly, what have you done?" Yoongi questioned back which startled Jiah.

"Gezz!! Since when were you standing here??"

"Since the moment you entered looking like a camel who got chased by a lion." He crossed his arms across his chest.

"I- Umm- "Jiah stuttered. She couldn't possibly speak about kissing someone whom she knew for about a month or two.

Yoongi's lips formed a smirk at her distressed state. He had seen her grow. He knew her like the back of his hand. "You have kissed someone."

"WHAT?! NO!" She overly reacted. "I DIDN'T KISS ANYONE!"

 "I DIDN'T KISS ANYONE!"

"Cut the crap, girl." He chuckled, "I am sacrificing my sleep to listen to you here."

"Then go back to sleep!!" She cried out all red in embarrassment.

"As you wish." Yoongi turned on his heels to go back to his room when Jiah spoke, "No- Wait!" Yoongi's smirk widened. He knew she can't keep any words from him.

"Sit." He ordered the girl and went into the kitchen.

"Yoongi!! Seriously?!" Jiah whined when she saw Yoongi back with a packet of chips.

"What?? I love dramas!" He savagely replied.

"Sush it, kitty!!" She pouted and looked away.

"Okay! Okay!" Yoongi smiled and kept the packet aside. His gums flashed along with the baby teeth. "Now tell me."

"There is this boy named Jungkook in my class", she began as Yoongi's sparkling eyes were fixed on her, "I knew his face but not the name until we sat beside each other this year. We got along well and we were good friends." She took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Yoongi, who was munching on the chips meanwhile, extended the packet to Jiah.