04. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Song: Flashbacks by Zach Hood

**

~ Asher Alexander Bernardi ~

"You dumb fucking slut, can you do anything right?!?" My new 'father' screams.

He hit me and I've only been here for 20 minutes. It's my fault, I should have known not to come inside while it was raining, I got water on the tile, I should have stayed outside in the rain and waited for it to stop, then waited to air dry before coming in, lesson learned.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"You and I need to go over some rules if you're going to be stuck here;

Number one, don't speak unless you're spoken to, your voice is pitchy and annoying.

Number two, I don't give a fuck if my dick is halfway in your fucking pussy, you wanna be a man then take it like a man, remove the word 'no' from your vocabulary.

Number three, If something is being thrown at you, you deserve it don't even try to fucking dodge it unless you want something worst than shards of glass embedded in your fingertips, speaking of, if said item breaks I expect you to clean it up, and no I'm not giving you a broom to do so.

Number four, No leaving the house without permission unless you want to be punished, you can go to school, you're already a whore, and I don't need an idiot in the house as well.

Number five, This one relates to number one, your voice is annoying as fuck, if I demand an answer your answer must remain a whisper, you don't deserve to have a voice anyway.

Number six, Do as you are told, arguing will make your punishment worse.

Number seven, Don't correct me, I don't give a fuck if you want to be a boy or whatever, I will decide when I think you are ready to be a man.

Number eight, I want breakfast by six in the morning. I'm usually out with a few buddies of mine through lunch and I'll be back by half past four in the afternoon, that's when I expect dinner to be ready.

Number nine, you are to only refer to me as 'sir' however if your stupid ass case worker shows up for a surprise visit then call me 'max' and make it sound convincing, like father-daughter bonding or some shit.

Number ten, Now this one is important so pay attention, what happens in this house stays in this house, I don't want a call saying you went to a hospital against my orders, I don't want cops or social workers at my door either, not that they would believe.

Do we have an understanding?"

"Yes," I reply quickly as he begins to remove his belt from around his waist.