⊱---𝟐𝟗---⊰

Start from the beginning

'I got promoted already?' was her only thought.

"This ends the 3rd Division appointment ceremony!"

Takemichi looked down, his face shadowed as strands of his hair limply covered his eyes. He felt his body heat up in frustration, digging his nails into his palms and making small crescent indents.

'Shit! This is the worst possible outcome!'

Not only did Kisaki join Toman, but he also immediately jumped to the rank of 3rd Division Captain. And the same could be said for [ Name ]. She just joined and Mikey already appointed her as a Vice-captain, and even worse, Kisaki's Vice-Captain. Just what the hell is he thinking?

Mikey turned around, his back facing the stunned members.

"Commander!"

He stopped walking, not turning back around and listened as Kisaki stood up and bowed in his direction.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"Yeah." He kept walking, leaving behind Kisaki who remained slouched over. After a few more seconds of stunned silence, Toman members began to filter out from the meeting spot, all with lots on their mind.

Draken glanced over to Kisaki, who was still bowing, before looking over at [ Name ].

"What the hell is our commander thinking," he mumbled under his breath and shook his head.

Takemichi began to breathe heavily, hunching over slightly with his lips slightly parted. It looked as if he were quietly beginning to hyperventilate, and hearing the speed pick up between his breaths, [ Name ] looked over at him in concern.

"Takemichi? Hey, are you feeling alright?" She asked as she gently touched his shoulder, cautious in her movements.

[ Name ]'s voice drained out from his ears as he hyper fixated on Kisaki, who was turning around in his direction. Tears welled up in his eyes as he grit his teeth, breathing heavily as the frustration turned into anger.

Kisaki turned fully in their direction to show a grin, one that was terribly mocking from Takemichi's point of view.

Before [ Name ] could even discern Takemichi's intentions and why he was flooded with contempt, he ran forward and flew up those stairs before anyone could stop him. Without hesitation, he clenched his fist tightly and threw out his arm, feeling his knuckles grind violently against Kisaki's face. He had punched him without holding back.

Kisaki's glasses flew off from his face and his head swiveled to the side, spit flying out of his mouth and his eyes shooting wide open in shock.

Voice loud in rage, Draken was the first to shout, "What the hell are you doing, Takemitchy?!"

None of the Toman members even had time to leave with how fast it went down, so everyone clearly saw it. They gawked in disbelief, all voicing out their thoughts.

"Hey, what's he doing?"

"Holy Shit."

"He's gonna get killed by the top brass!"

[ Name ] stood with her arms crossed, an unfriendly glare being sent towards Kisaki immediately. She knew Takemichi wasn't the type to do that without being provoked or having a reason, so she'll be on his side unless proven otherwise.

The big man with the buzz cut that arrived with Kisaki stood in front of him and pushed his arm out protectively. He glared over at Takemichi, voicing his own complaints of 'what the hell do you think you're doing'. At this point, Mikey stopped walking off and listened to the commotion with his back turned.