⊱---𝟐𝟗---⊰

Start from the beginning

"What's his deal?"

"He can't be serious!"

"He's sitting with his back to the commander!"

"What's your problem!?"

"Who the hell do you think you are!"

With an angered tic mark at his forehead, Draken step forward angrily and raised his voice.

"Listen up! The person sitting behind me is the 3rd Division Captain, Tetta Kisaki!"

Takemichi sucked in a shaky breath through his clenched teeth, the action making [ Name ] look at him in concern. She of course had her own concerns as well, unable to shake off that chilling stare Kisaki was giving her from the stairs.

Everyone began to talk all at once. Some questioned why he looked familiar, others re-calling that he was a member of Moebius. As that bit of information spread, outrage grew as a chant formed.

"Piss off!"

"Piss off!"

"Piss off!"

Draken glared and stepped forward, causing many voices to drown out into a mumble before it grew completely silent upon seeing his glare.

"Shut up! If any of you've got a problem with Mikey's decision, step up!" Draken shouted, quieting everyone immediately. There were no more chants or shouts of protest, everyone watching as he walked back leaving Mikey to take his place.

"We're eventually going to butt heads with Valhalla. The new Valhalla is so huge that Moebius has nothin' on them!"

He let a moment of silence pass to let his words sink in before he continued.

"To defeat them, Toman needs to grow, too!"

"Kisaki Tetta here kept our generation in check through Moebius. We need Kisaki if we're gonna fight Valhalla!"

Mikey crossed his arms over his chest, standing firm as he said his next words. Ones no one could protest against since Mikey was their leader, and they were sure he knew what he was doing.

"The 3rd Division Captain is Kisaki Tetta! Remember that!"

It was silent, tension built heavily on top of everyone's shoulders. No one said a word as they all had their eyes on the new Captain with obvious distrust. Takemichi was shaking in place, his hand clenched tightly at his side as he never once peeled his eyes off from Kisaki.

He thought Mikey was done there, but he would be very wrong. Mikey glanced over towards Takemichi before making a point to have his eyes scan across the whole crowd and not one person in particular.

"The 3rd Division Vice-Captain will be appointed as well."

Audible gasps rang out, the unexpected addition to the ceremony confusing everyone there, even Draken. There was already a Vice-Captain for the third Division after all, was the buzzcut guy going to take Peh-yan's place? Mikey must really be losing it, they thought.

His head snapped back over towards Takemichi, his voice ringing loud and clear as he made eye contact with the girl beside him.

"[ Name ]! It's your responsibility to help uphold the responsibilities in the 3rd Division as the Vice-Captain!"

"What...?" Takemichi was the first to break the silence as his attention switched over to the girl beside him, his head swiveling at unrivaled speeds.

"[ Name ]? The new girl?"

"I respect her n' all... but..."

"The fuck? What about Peh-yan?"

Peh-yan didn't look bothered in the slightest, like he knew about this beforehand. He stood silent and only listened to the reactions around him. [ Name ] hummed and nodded her head with a serious expression, not questioning Mikey's decision in the slightest.