Introduction

Annabelle Whitlock , a 14 year old girl who has been abused her whole life by her stepfather and also her abusive mother. Getting bullied everyday and severe bearings at home. But suddenly she found out that hey stepfather dies from an accident and she is sent to live with her father and brothers.

Vincent King Emerson, an Italian Mafia Don, is the most feared mafia in the city. He has seven sons, the elder one being his prodigy and a daughter whom he loves dearly. However, after a heated argument with his wife, she takes away their daughter and leaves without a trace.

Vincent becomes more distant from his sons and finds solace in rebuilding his power and influence over the city's underworld. His eldest son helps him by taking on larger roles of control and authority in the mafia. His son also begins to take up some of his father's traits, becoming ruthless and oppressive like him.

In spite of all this, Vincent still hopes that one day he will reunite with his daughter. To that end, he uses all his resources to track down her whereabouts but to no avail.

After years of searching and failed attempts at finding her, Vincent receives a call one day informing him that an anonymous woman wants to meet him.

The daughter he misses? What happens when a certain cute Spanish mafia heir sets his eyes on her? Read to find out.!!!!

Started: 22nd Of November 2022

End: To be continued??