72 ~ [Say You Love Me]

Start from the beginning

"How is it?" I asked her as she swallowed the food inside her mouth. "Delicious. Mouth-watering delicious." She replied as her mouth stretched up in a small smile and then her gaze dropped as soon as I saw a tear fell down her cheek which she wiped away immediately. My chest clenched with indescribable pain. But still I silently nodded and filled our glasses with champagne. Lifting my glass, I took a sip and watched her again finding her staring at me now.

"Won't you eat?" Her voice low. "I would love to stare at you rather than wasting my last few minutes eating." Her fingers detached from the spoon and her spoon fell on the plate making a small sound. She remained silent for a while and then spoke, "How are you so certain that it's gonna be No."

"Last night said it all. You don't want to live with me and I can't force you to stay." I leaned back on the chair trying to read her mind and emotions through her face.

"So that's why you left me with the only option for which I must say yes?"

I got up and pocketed my hands as a rueful grin plastered on my face. "I had no other way." I strode across the table and halted infront of her as she looked up at me. I drew her to me, pulling her by her hand and wrapped my hands around her waist, firmly in place. "Cause I can't leave you, tesoro"

She paled and her forehead lightly creased. "I can't let you go if I stay alive. I can never." My thumb caressed her back lightly, "But I want you to choose what your heart decides and I want to give it to you even if it takes away my life."

She didn't reply as her eyes hanged down. Cupping her face I made her look at me, "What are you so afraid of? If it was yes then you could have said it very easily. That means it's still a no." I forced a smile, hiding everything I'm battling inside.

"Are you afraid of holding the gun and putting a bullet inside my head cause you will get blood on your hand? Or are you afraid of getting the blame? Don't worry about that. Not a single person can touch you even after my death. I already made sure of it. You won't go through any accusation or anything. And if you want I can make it easier. I can shot myself for you."

"Shutup Azezal." She squeezed her eyes shut in frustration and fury evident in her wrecking voice.

I took her hand which was fisting the side of her dress and placed it on my head "You'll stay here until I take my last breath, until I lose all of my senses." Her glossy eyes jolted open, she's fighting back tears.

Then I put her hand on my chest right above my heart, where her name is engraved on my chest. "You'll stay here even if I die tonight and for eternity cause you can't escape from here even if you try your hardest." A tear slipped down her eye as she peered up at me from her hand resting on my chest.

Her hand climbed up swiftly, pushing through my hair as she pulled me down by my collar at the same time. Then abruptly her lips slammed onto mine and this one gesture held immense vehemence that said a lot more than words could spell.

She kissed me and sobbed against my lips at the same time. "I hate you for this Azezal, I hate you for making me feel this." She said against my lips, still kissing me while I stand here blank, staring at her. My heart finally got a new life and I got a new reason to breath. I smiled and kissed her back holding her in place.

Her lips trailed down to my neck as a few upper buttons of my shirt were open. She laid soft wet kisses there and her tears caressed my skin.
"That means am I dying tonight?" I smirked and got a hit on my chest in response as she bit onto her lip stopping her action. "Shutup." And I regretted disturbing her in between her action.

"I love you." I said to her.

"Then stop being such a jerk, Aze." Her eyes still watery but her face softened. "I'm sorry, darling." I gave her a peck on the lips.