"You look like you're doing some deep thinking." I glance over at him.

"Not really, I'm just wondering about how my mom would react to you being my girlfriend. I mean, I'm excited to tell her, but at the same time, I'm scared."

"Scared? Why?"

"I am just nervous about how she'd react. Like, will she be happy for me or not?"

"I'm sure she will." I reply.

"How about you? What about your mom?

"Well, she already knew how I felt about you from the start to I have nothing to worry about." I sweat drop.

"Oh..." Ash sighs.

"If you want, we can go tell your mom tommorow. The earlier, the better."

"Really? Okay, we can go. Then we can go tell your mom afterwards." Ash replies.

"Mhm." I nod.

Ash takes out his phone from his back pocket and looks at the time.

"It's late. I better get home."

"Alright. Bye, Ash."

Before he leaves, he walks up to me and plants a short kiss on my cheek. I immediately start blushing.

"Pika?!?!" Pikachu says and drops his bottle of ketchup as it watches its trainer in shock.

He withdraws, and looks at me. He lets out a small laugh after he sees how I look like.

"Your face is as red as a Magicarp."

"S-sorry...I can't help myself. Even though we are already dating, I still get all fluttery around you..."

"Well, you better get used to it, cause that will be happening very often now."

"Hehe. I know." I giggle.

"Alright, bye." He opens the door and leaves.

I smile to myself as I watch Ash leave. I still can't believe that he is finally my boyfriend. It's a dream come true. I want to squeal and jump for joy.

I turn around and walk through the halls. I decide to go look for my mom. This place is so big, it can take awhile to find her. As I walk around, I spot many fallen balloons and streamers around the floor. This will take forever to clean up. I reach the main room, and find my mom organizing a pile of gifts.

"Serena, there you are. You have gotten so many presents, look at all these!"

"I know. I don't know how we are supposed to bring all that back to Vaniville." I reply.

"It will be a challenge, but I can pull it off." My mom says. "I will start loading them onto the car tommorow morning, and you can open them once we get home."

"Alright. Well, I am going to change and head to bed. I am really tired." I bring my hand up to my mouth to cover my yawn.

"Okay, sweetie. Goodnight."

"G'night mom."

I make my way to the guest room, where I will be staying for the night. As I open the door to the room, Fennekin and Pancham rush inside and jump onto my bed. They lay down, feeling exhausted.

"Before you guys head to bed, let me get these for you." I say as I walk up to them.

I remove Fennekin's ribbon away from her ear, and afterwards Pancham's top hat and bow tie. The two pokemon lay back down, and quickly drift off to sleep.

I walk over to my mirror, and look at my reflection. I remove my jewelry one by one, my bracelet, my earrings and lastly, the necklace Ash gave me.