21. Self obsessed Manik....

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Rahul- So Manik did you understand...

M-(fake smile) of course...

Rahul- Uff o Nandini you are sweating . Manik can you please bring water for her..

M- Excuse me are you ordering me . Do you know who I am ??

Rahul- Oh man what is there to order. Waise bhi you are just sitting so I asked to bring water for Nandini..

Manik was about to shout but stopped listening for Nandini...

M- OK fine ( in mind: For Nandini for Nandini)

But when he came back he saw that Rahul Mahul je*k weeping Nandu's sweat and Nandini smiling at him... although she seems uncomfortable..

M- OK now that's enough...

He quickly pretend to run towards them and deliberately fell on Rahul's leg...

Rahul- What the....

M-(fake apology) I am so sorry man it was not my intention see the floor is too
Slippery..

N- are you both okay. Rahul come sit here let me bring ice cubes and Volini for you...

As soon as Nandini left ,

Rahul- I know you did that purposely....

M- What are you talking about?

Rahul- Don't pretend...

M- OK fine I did so how dare you order me...

But the actual reason was he was jealous but he couldn't say that loud so just said this...

Meantime Nandu was back...

N- Here take this...

Rahul-Oh thank you so sweet of you...
(Smirking at Manik making Manik glare at him in return)

M-(Pulling Nandini away) Hey you Murthy give this things he can do by himself let's practice he will sit and watch..

Nandini was confused why Manik was talking like this but then remembered Childhood enemies

N- OK come..

After finishing the dance... they were lost in each others eyes but came out of their trance hearing loud cheering. They quickly separated from each other to see all their family members smiling faces..

 They quickly separated from each other to see all their family members smiling faces

Na- You guys are amazing...

M- ya you both slay...

M-(Smirking at Rahul) Oh thank you for appreciating us unlike someone.. So Rahul how was the performance??

Rahul-(grumpily) Fine Manik . Excellent..

M-(Smirking) of course I do everything perfect after all I am THE MANIK MALHOTRA.... OK guys Thank you so much for your help now you all can leave after dinner and taking you payment...

Soon they left because technically all are doing their own steps that are coming to them naturally their natural love so they don't need them anymore..

M- OK so guys remember tomorrow we have a Fab 5 interview. I informed before..

Mu- ya Bhai we are aware.

M- that's good and Mukti be well prepared most of the questions will regarded to you . Since it's your weeding .

Mu- of course bhai I am well prepared..

M- OK so Cabir, Dhruv, Mukti , Alia.. be ready by 10 Tomorrow we have interview at 11 a.m..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

NANDINI'S POV

Today I woke up with emptying my whole stomach out but I didn't tell Manik about it Because he will be so worried and might cancel his work . I don't know what is happening with me. But (keeping a hand in her stomach) am I ? No no no how can I be we always used protection.. Ya I think it just for change in atmosphere. Ya ya that's the only reason..

I was brought out of my thoughts by the ping sound of my phone I opened to see a message from Manik.

M- I am going for the interview before that can we meet once .

N- I am coming..

I secretly went to his room to find him waiting impatiently on the bed..

N- Mani

As soon as he heard me he lifted his head and run to me hugging me..connecting our lips with each other

M-(after breaking the kiss breathing heavily ) I was waiting for you..

N- All the best Manik...
Then I noticed the lips stick marks on his cheeks..

I pulled him to the washroom..

M- oh ho baby you are in a mood ha . But now I don't have time.. I will fulfill all your desires after I come back...

N- just keep quiet you idiot. I want to wash this..( Showing him the marks)

M- oh..

But then I suddenly saw his chance in expression..

N- What happened to you..

M-(Smirking) Look in the mirror..

N-(looking) What happen?

M- I must say my handsome ness is earth- shattering. That's why you fell for me

Making me turn to the mirror to see..

M- You know what . You definitely have the class. OK now bye bye my classy princess..

After he left I came out of my trance making me realize what he said..

N- Manik you are such as self obsessed person .(Smiling to herself) But it's true you are really the most handsome man in the whole universe..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was the chapter guys.

Thoughts on Manan..

Thoughts on jealous males...

TARGET- 70 + VOTES.

Words limit-1300.

Happy belated bhai duj to all my readers...