"Ye-"

"WHAT THE HELL CHAEWON! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER! I'M ON MY FREAKING PAJAMAS AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT YURI IS ON HER WAY HERE?!", Yena didn't even let Chaewon finish and shouted to the call, causing Chaewon to wince at the volume while Minju chuckled.

"Geez man... Its alright... Calm down", Chaewon said with a chuckle, which didn't make the latter a tad bit calmer. "Help her out, okay? She probably already forgot my unit's password so wait for her infront of yours'... You already know where's my guitar", Chaewon said before ending the call, not letting her cousin talk.

"Yena-unnie sounds like she's angry", Minju commented when Chaewon set her phone down. "No, don't worry... She's just self-conscious", Chaewon said with a grin. "She's probably worried she doesn't look decent in front of Yuri", Chaewon continued.

"Oh right... I almost forgot that Yena-unnie has a huge crush on Yuri", Minju said with chuckle before going back to the book she's reading.

The two of them are currently in a famous book café, Minju was the one who asked Chaewon to accompany her which the older happily accepted within a heartbeat.

Minju, being the bookworm that she is, is enjoying the book she's currently reading when she hears Chaewon groan suddenly while looking at her, making her turn her head towards the older.

"Are you getting bored unnie? I'm sorry if you're not enjoying your time... You didn't have to worry about me... I could've just called Yeji-unnie to come with me", Minju said as she looked worriedly at the latter. Chaewon then felt something trigger within her listening to Minju's last sentence.

"This Yeji again... I don't know why but she's getting on my nerves", Chaewon mentally said as she pursed her lips.

"No", Chaewon lowly muttered without thinking, Minju and herself were surprised by what she said. Minju looked at her confusedly, Chaewon just cleared her throat. "I mean I'm not bored... I'm just hungry I guess...", Chaewon smoothly (at least she thinks so) excuses.

"Oh, I see... Then I'll be back I'll get us some food", Minju said as stands up, placing the book she's reading on the table. Minju was walking sideways to pass between the table and her chair when she didn't notice a waiter carrying a tray of food, the waiter also couldn't see Minju as the tower of food he's carrying is hindering his sight with where he's heading.

Minju was about to hit the waiter when Chaewon grabs her arm and pulls it towards her. With the pull, Minju has her eyes widened as she looks at the Chaewon, the distance between their faces being merely inches apart.

Chaewon stares intently at Minju's eyes, getting lost in her orbs, her eyes then briefly went down to the younger's lips before going back to her eyes. That brief moment didn't get unnoticed by the younger and she had to stop herself from screaming and rant in fluent panic gay.

"T-Thanks", Minju stuttered, barely finding her voice with how close their faces are. Chaewon slightly nodded without a word, still looking intently at Minju's eyes. Minju then hastily pulls away and walked to the counter, leaving Chaewon who's lips slowly curve into a smile.

***************************
Hyewon and Eunbi soon arrived at a local restaurant. Hyewon parked her car and unbuckled her seatbelt before going out of the car to open the door for the older.

The two then entered, settling themselves on one of the vacant tables. The waiter then went to them to give them the menu and get their order.