The following things are similar to the previous life. Since the eldest princess can make the emperor forget Qiaoqiao once, he can make him forget the second time.

    For Qiaoqiao, her life in the Jiaofang Division is still peaceful. When she returned from the Chinese New Year Festival, the restless women in the Jiaofang Division were talking behind their backs that Qiaoqiao would definitely be favored by high officials and nobles. She heard the words twice, but she didn't take it to heart, and gradually, no one talked about it anymore.

    The only difference in life is that Qiaoqiao met a nanny. She is an old man in the palace. I heard that she is the nanny of the eldest princess. She speaks with great weight. When even the chief teacher of Jiaofang Division saw her for the first time, Their legs were numb with fear.

    Qiao Qiao secretly laughed, she was not favored by dignitaries, but she was favored by this nanny. The nanny said that she had a daughter before entering the palace as a nanny. If she was still alive, she would be at this age. .

    Mammy often comes to Jiaofang Si to see Fang Qiaohe, and brings her some food and clothing expenses, especially when she will give Fang Qiaohe a plate of peach blossom cake every now and then. With Mammy's care, Qiao Qiao's joystick in Jiaofang Division was hardened. Although she had no intention of bullying others, the group of sisters had already begun to compliment her.

    In the past year, a group of palace maids will be released from the palace. When Fang Qiaohe found out that he was also on the list, the whole person was stunned. That night, the nanny took a look at Fang Qiaohe, and told her earnestly that the palace is not so nice, so if you can go out early, you will go out early.

    Fang Qiaohe understood that it was this nanny who did her best and put her in the list of palace maids.

    "But..." Fang Qiaohe hesitated, "If I leave, won't mammy be alone again?"

    Mammy's eyes flickered, this girl is a good person with a pure heart and nostalgic feelings. She was not happy when she was asked to run to Jiaofang Si to protect such a little girl every three days, but over time she also saw that the master was very interested in this girl.

    However, this girl still doesn't know who is protecting her.

    Mammy sighed, and said something to Fang Qiaohe that shouldn't have said: "Girl, the deep palace is a place where people eat people without spitting up bones. In just a few years, there may be chaos. You go out and stay. Only those who are inside can rest assured."

    She patted Fang Qiaohe's hand, hoping Fang Qiaohe could understand.

    On the day of leaving the palace, the mammy ordered the palace staff and personally sent Fang Qiaohe to the gate of the palace. After the body search, she handed a small light bag to Fang Qiaohe.

    "You like to sing, so go out to a teahouse and set up a team by yourself to live a good life."

    Fang Qiaohe couldn't measure the weight of the burden, thinking that there might not be much property in it. Just accepted.

    When parting, Fang Qiaohe took a few steps, and the mama called her back. She gritted her teeth and told Fang Qiaohe the truth: "Miss, I actually don't have a daughter.

    " She did everything for you, she didn't let me tell you, but..." Mammy smiled bitterly: "I can't take her credit."

    Fang Qiaohe pursed her lips and said softly: "I know, Mammy came to see me and treated me so well, it must have been under the order of the master."

    She blinked her eyes, pretended to be playful, and dispelled the atmosphere of parting: "I still don't know why Her Royal Highness the eldest princess loves me so much. If there is a chance, I would like to see Mammy to introduce me."