Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    Everyone in the crew watched, and everyone saw Fu Yinghou abducted a person from the middle of the group and ran away. The two of them didn't know what they were doing in the dressing room. When they came out, the tips of Xiao Qun's ears were red.

    After that, Fu Yinghou led Xiaoqunyan to the director, and the next day Xiaoqunyan officially had a role.

    Although he is a very marginal supporting role, but there are lines and shots, and a short opposite scene with Fu Sheng. For the group performance who was still squatting at the gate of the film and television city yesterday, it can be regarded as a step to the sky.

    I didn't expect it, I didn't expect that Fu Yinghou has always been hanging in the circle with the flower of Gao Ling. There used to be a little milk dog and a little wolf dog knocking on her door at night. Fu Sheng packed them all and threw them out. It turned out to be Gender is wrong.

    When they got this information, some people's minds were overwhelmed. There was a little star in the crew who had been in the 18th line for several years and painted himself a pitiful pure lust makeup in front of the mirror. Using the script as a guise, he planned to Come and knock on Fu Yinghou's door.

    At night, there was no one in the hotel corridor. Shibaxian stood outside Fu Sheng's door and took two deep breaths, pulling the neckline looser. She took out the mirror to ensure that every strand of her hair was carefully designed by her. Good location, raised his hand and knocked on Fu Sheng's door.

    She had all the lines ready, so she said that she was going to film with Mr. Fu tomorrow. She was afraid that she would not be able to delay Mr. Fu's time, so she wanted to find the teacher in advance for the opposite scene.

    Eighteen Line knocked gently three times, the door handle turned, and someone came to open the door.

    "Mr. Fu, I'm so sorry to disturb you so late, I..."

    Eighteen Line slowly raised his head, looked at the other side pitifully from bottom to top, and suddenly froze in place before he finished his prepared words.

    "Why are you here? This is Teacher Fu's room!" Shibaxian was shocked.

    "Yeah, this is Teacher Fu's room, so what are you doing here?" Xiang Wan was wearing a bathrobe, and the ends of her hair were still soaked with wet vapor. She folded her arms and looked at the woman outside the door, raising her eyebrows arrogantly.

    Shiba Xian was stunned, she didn't know how Xiao Qun Yan naturally acted like a virtuous man, as if she was the only one who was a vixen.

    Eighteen Lines hooked his head and wanted to look into the room from behind Xiang Wan. Xiang Wan moved his position to block the sight of the other party's prying eyes, and his face turned cold.

    "See no evil." Xiang Wan reminded her.

    "You haven't told me yet, what's the matter when you came to knock on Mr. Fu's door at night?" Xiang Wan bit down on the word "big night" very hard, like a little fox protecting her food.

    I don't know why, but the opposite was just a group performance, but the 18th line always felt that she was a little short. She was stared at by Xiang Wan for a while, and hurriedly said the excuse she had prepared in advance.

    After she finished speaking, she lowered her head, didn't hear a response for a long time, raised her head to take a peek, and found that Xiang Wanzheng was looking down at her with a mocking smile that was half a smile.

    "Are you afraid of delaying Teacher Fu's time tomorrow, but not tonight?" Xiang Wan sneered.

    "I..." Eighteen lines were incoherent.