Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Uncover

    "Don't look at it." President Yang said quietly.

    "It's like parting from life and death, have I become a big villain?" She smiled and shook her head.

    Fu Sheng leaned against the car window, raised his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose, watching the street lights outside the window receding rapidly, Xiang Wan's figure gradually shrank, and finally turned into a small black spot.

    "What's wrong with me?" Fu Sheng also felt strange.

    "It's too much into the drama, isn't it?" President Yang analyzed: "I read the script, and your relationship is really hurting. Go back to cultivate for a few days and adjust your mentality."

    "When can you sign a contract?" Yang asked.

    "My legal affairs at your old club will come forward to help you negotiate. I can also help you advance the liquidated damages for early termination of the contract. You don't have to go back to face those people." President Yang's suggestion was very thoughtful.

    Fu Sheng raised the corners of his lips.

    She had also experienced termination of the contract before. When she left, the two sides made a bad scene. They all knew that Fu Sheng was a cash cow. The old employer refused to let her go. Talking for half a month.

    Although Fu Sheng can already deal with these bad things, but Mr. Yang asked her to avoid them, and Fu Sheng was grateful.

    "Don't be too happy," Mr. Yang chuckled. "The money I spent on you will be earned back from you sooner or later. Be prepared."

    Mr. Yang said this like a landlord and bully, but It also revealed a signal that she had prepared a lot of resources for Fu Sheng, and Fu Sheng didn't have to worry about the future exposure.

    Fu Sheng firmly believes that hard work is the only way to achieve her goals. She is not afraid of hardship and fatigue, and President Yang doesn't need to give her a vaccination so early.

    In a blink of an eye, following the navigation, the car was already parked downstairs at Fu Sheng's house.

    An ordinary apartment building with no large yard or garden swimming pool. The security at the entrance is useless. The first-time visitor, Mr. Yang, drove his car into the community like this.

    Mr. Yang frowned slightly: "You live in this kind of place?"

    Fu Sheng was also surprised. She guessed that the living environment of the original body would not be very good, but she did not expect the conditions to be so bad, especially in the area of ​​security. It's rudimentary.

    It can only be said that the original body was really not popular before.

    Fu Sheng laughed dryly, and said to President Yang: "There's no way, just make a living."

    Xiao Wu: "The host is very big, this President Yang is so generous, will he give you a suite directly?"

    This... .... Fu Sheng was also a little itchy.

    Mr. Yang raised his eyes and looked at the floor, then looked around the environment of the community, and finally took a look at the security booth at the door and said, "You are on fire now, this place can't live anymore, I'll find you one The place."

    Xiaowu rubbed his hands excitedly: "Here!"

    "Tomorrow, let Secretary Zhao send you the address, move by yourself, and pay me three months' rent in advance."