Chapter 86

Chapter 86 The Beginning

    Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan stopped and walked along the ancient river all the way, occasionally picking up a stone or two from the river and playing with them. .

    The sun soon rose above the head, and the sand under the feet became hotter and hotter, and the burning feeling could be felt through the soles of the shoes.

    Fu Sheng looked at the sky and said to Xiang Wan, "Let's go back to rest."

    For a whole morning, Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan's two-person team had nothing to gain. Back at the camp, Fu Sheng saw that the variety show Li Yuan had returned. He called the cameraman to his side and arranged the stones he picked up in the morning in front of the camera like a treasure.

    "How did you find so many?" Xiang Wan asked.

    In Li Yuan's live broadcast room, everyone was at a loss. Only the old viewers who followed Li Yuan's camera from the beginning knew that this kid knows how to gamble with a hammer!

    "Look at this, it's round and full of jewels at first glance!"

    "Look at this again, it's strange and rugged, it's definitely a rare treasure!"

    "And this one in my hand..."

    Li Yuan put him The recovered stones boasted one by one, whether they were square, round, smooth or rough, he could say that they were unique treasures in the world.

    Xiang Wan: "..."

    She shouldn't have asked such a question.

    On the other side, at the entrance to the camp, several staff members surrounded it, and some people came back.

    Fu Sheng raised his head and subconsciously grabbed Xiang Wan's hand.

    Wen Erbai also came back.

    The hair on his temples was completely wet with sweat, his breathing was much heavier than before, and his lips were white and peeled, and he looked more embarrassed than everyone else.

    He pulled the zipper of the sunscreen jacket away, holding an unremarkable stone in his arms, Wen Erbai bumped past the staff who came up to greet him, and walked straight to Fu Sheng.

    "This is for you." Wen Erbai held the stone.

    "I've seen it, there is water light under this thin layer of skin, and when the light is turned on, you can see the depths at a glance..."

    Wen Erbai tried his best to sell the rough stone he found to Fu Sheng. , while Fu Sheng's eyes stayed on his chapped lips.

    It was dry to the point of peeling off, Wen Erbai still grinned, and there were a few small holes on his lips, blood oozing out.

    "Thank you, but I don't want it." Fu Sheng rejected Wen Erbai.

    Wen Erbai was stunned. He seemed to have no idea that Fu Sheng would refuse. He was stunned for a second, and then persuaded Fu Sheng.

    "I found this stone from the mountain over there. Do you know how far I have traveled?"

    Wen Erbai pointed to a sand and stone mountain in the distance.

    After many years of changes, the mountain has long lost its old appearance, and gradually weathered and disintegrated into thousands of ravines. Perhaps in a few hundred years, the entire mountain will be broken into sand and gravel.

    That is the birthplace of the ancient river channel.

    Wen Erbai put the stone in front of Fu Sheng, and freed his hand to point to the distant mountain to describe to Fu Sheng how hard the journey was. He was so emotional that he even danced, and suddenly he stumbled and became dizzy.