Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    The long and lonely life of the Empress is coming to an end.

    When she was young, she had seen the bloodless battles in the harem, and the ever-changing conflicts in the court. Her mother told her that the philosophy of life-saving was not to fight.

    But her mother didn't live longer than others, and she knew when she was a princess that she could only be a mermaid if she didn't fight, and power in her hand was the only way to survive.

    Her father admired her strong temperament, and even taught her to ride and shoot. She and the prince were taught by a gentleman, and she also learned the emperor's mind.

    Her ambition is bigger than her father and prince brother imagined.

    She finally succeeded. She killed the imperial brother with her own hands. For the first time, the woman's embroidered shoes set foot on the throne of the Ninety-five Supreme. Turning around, she was the empress of the generation left in history.

    She has quelled foreign enemies and suppressed rebellions. She has opened the treasury to relieve the people who suffered from the severe drought for three years, and she has also beheaded more than a dozen high-ranking officials in the courtroom.

    Some people say she is cruel, some people say she is a chicken Sichen, but it doesn't matter, when she was alive, those people went to hell.

    It's just that she's going to die.

    How future generations want to comment on her life, she can't control it. When it comes to the end, the Empress has nothing to let go.

    Except...

    She took a last look at the pearl on the head of the bed. After several decades, she was still taking care of it beautifully. She touched the largest and most transparent bead on it. What I think of is the simple and smart eyebrows of the old man.

    She couldn't let go of her Qiaoqiao, but fortunately, she was about to meet her.

    She tried her best to be a wise man, I wonder if Qiaoqiao saw it?

    She closed her eyes slowly.

    On the fifteenth day of the first month of the seventh year of Chengde, Zhongyuan Festival.

    The eldest princess, who was sitting in the position where the emperor started, suddenly opened her eyes, staring at the scene in front of her in astonishment.

    At the climax of the banquet, the sound of silk and bamboo and the sound of bells and drums rang in unison, and a woman in a red cloak stepped on the stage to the beat of the drum.

    The eldest princess fastened Yu Ruyi on the seat, and this scene was exactly the same as she remembered!

    Qiaoqiao used to be like this, a single appearance took her breath away.

    It was not until this time that the eldest princess finally realized that the heavens treated her well, and she actually returned to the starting point of everything.

    Her Qiaoqiao is still alive, all the damage has not been done before, and Qiaoqiao is still that arrogant and bright little girl!

    The eldest princess seems to have floated to the sky. She has never been so happy. Qiaoqiao is still alive. She has a chance to do it again. She will never let Qiaoqiao suffer any more.

    "Well..." The emperor next to him held his chin with one hand, and there was a little interest in his eyes.

    The eldest princess suddenly tense her back, she almost forgot that her royal brother was also moved by Qiaoqiao.