It was almost regarded as a neuropathy by the broker.

    Xiang Wan accepted this explanation, but whenever Xiang Wan wanted to show her temper, she would bring it up again and say, "I can't know what happened before my sister, it's not that you lie to me no matter how you want to. Okay ."

    Xiangwan was crazy that night, she played a lot of bold tricks with a little bit of wine, she was "bullying back" and turning over old accounts, standing on the commanding heights of morality and tossing Fu Sheng repeatedly for mercy, and finally When I went to take a bath, Xiang Wanhan hugged her and washed her.

    When the sky turned pale, Fu Sheng was lying on the bed with sore waist and soft legs. Xiang Wan buried her head on Fu Sheng's chest and said in a muffled voice, "Sister, I miss you so much."

    Xiang Wan joined the group for three full Yue didn't meet Fu Sheng, and only relied on occasional phone calls and video exchanges, and could only return to the hotel in the dead of night.

    Xiang Wan followed her here because of her love for Fu Sheng, but Fu Sheng couldn't even accompany her every day. Xiang Wan was supposed to be an eagle fighting the sky, but because of love, she made herself a living being. Swallows nesting under their own eaves.

    Thinking of this, Fu Sheng's heart softened into a pool of water.

    She took Xiang Wan in her arms and stared at the ceiling of the room, the sky was getting brighter.

    Early in the morning, before most of the people got up, Fu Sheng put on his mask and left. Xiang Wan was still asleep at the time. Fu Sheng took off the tail ring that he wears every day and put it on Xiang Wan's bedside. She thought about it. , half-jokingly left a note for Xiang Wan:

    "The service was good, I'm very satisfied, I'll order you next time."

    When Xiang Wan got up, the tail ring lay quietly on Fu Sheng's note , splendid.

    Xiang Wan suddenly laughed, some people just like to mix their sincerity into jokes.

    Xiang Wan found a chain, put Fu Sheng's ring on and hung it around his neck, hiding it under the collar of his shirt like a treasure, so no one could touch it.

    The filming of this big IP was finished in a blink of an eye, and the post-production period was very short. It was released in the most popular summer program. Xiang Wan became famous all of a sudden, and many variety shows came to her door. The literary film directed by Chen was filmed on an unknown island.

    Life on the island is relatively closed, but fortunately, the Internet has covered all corners. The most comfortable time every day is to watch old movies with Fu Sheng in the room after filming, or study the script.

    Fu Sheng worked very hard to study the script. Notes of various colors filled the lines of the script to the brim, but Xiang Wan was not the same.

    It was originally a film with a same-sex theme. It was normal for Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng to get closer on the set, but the residents of the small island didn't know what movie was being filmed here. They saw Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan during the rare holiday. Hanging hand in hand in the market, they often raise their eyebrows and then cast a kind smile.

    The film tells the story of a frustrated jewelry designer played by Xiang Wan who came to the island to find inspiration, and encountered a romantic painter wearing a bohemian-style dress. The painter is different from her. , the world under the pen is as smart and interesting as her.

    There is only one step between envy and jealousy. The designer has a crooked mind. She tries to seduce the painter. Unexpectedly, the painter and her hit it off. The two spent a period of romance on the island, and the designer finally got what he wanted. , she saw the artist drawing a design draft.