"Go back, Mr. Fu is very busy, think about your own drama." After Xiang Wan finished saying this, he raised his hand and closed the door, not listening to what the Eighteenth Line said.

    The door was closed a bit loudly. Fu Sheng came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bathrobe, his hair draped over his shoulders, dripping with water.

    "Has anyone been here?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "No, it's so late, who will come?" Xiang Wan smiled freely.

    "Why don't you blow your hair, be careful of catching a cold." Said, Xiang Wan picked up the hair dryer naturally, and the topic just now was turned over to Xiang Wan without a trace. She skillfully dried Fu Sheng's hair, and then brought her face close to Fu Sheng neck fossa.

    "Well, it smells so good." Xiang Wan narrowed her eyes comfortably.

    "Stop pretending, we don't have pheromones here." Fu Sheng wasn't moved at all, but she didn't push Xiang Wan away, and even softly rubbed Xiang Wan's profile.

    "But I just feel that my sister is fragrant, not only fragrant, but also soft, soft everywhere." Xiang Wan said, her lips began to move restlessly on the sensitive skin behind Fu Sheng's ears.

    After reuniting with Fu Sheng, she is more clingy than before, like a little milk cat, she needs the owner's attention all the time.

    Fu Sheng asked Xiang Wan half-jokingly, "Why are you so clingy?"

    Xiang Wan pursed her lips, "Because my elder sister is so popular."

    Sensing that Xiang Wan's mood was not right, Fu Sheng asked, "Dear me, tell me, someone is there. Are you bullying you?"

    "You promised me that you would not hide anything from me." Fu Sheng tapped the tip of Xiangwan's nose.

    Xiang Wan half-drooped her eyelids, her long eyelashes swept a shadow under her eyes, she said in a stern voice, "It's okay."

    It's okay, this look clearly means that something is going on, something important!

    Fu Sheng knows that Xiang Wan has no relatives in this world. She has suddenly changed from being a darling of the sky to what she is now. She must be somewhat uncomfortable. In a place like the entertainment industry, where people worship the high and step on the low, it is inevitable that some people will look at people. She was afraid that Xiang Wan would be wronged in a place she didn't know.

    Now it seems that this grievance is not small, and Fu Sheng is at a loss.

    "What did someone say about you?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "Neither..." Xiang Wan looked at the pattern on the carpet under his feet, as fragile as a porcelain doll, "Some people think I'm a canary raised by Teacher Fu..."

    "Then they I just thought that if Mr. Fu can raise one, he can raise the second..."

    Fu Sheng understood that the child was jealous, she definitely heard it right, someone must have come while she was taking a bath, 80% of the time it was still girl!

    Xiang Wan had been thinking about it for a long time, and she was almost on the verge of crying. She sniffed and looked at Fu Sheng with red eyes, pretending to be strong.

    This little ancestor, the drama is too much. If Fu Sheng didn't know what kind of character Xiang Wan turned out to be, she would almost have been surrounded by her!

    "Then, what do you want to do?" Fu Sheng accompanied Xiang Wan to perform.

    Xiang Wan threw Fu Sheng onto the bed and kissed her tightly on the side of her neck.