Fu Sheng seemed to finally accept this ending. She lost the bet and Xiang Wan didn't come back with her.

    In fact, it's not bad. Xiang Wan has left a place she is familiar with, where she has everything, fame, status, money, career, whatever she wants.

    She will be happy.

    The agent was horrified. She secretly sent a message to the psychiatrist for help, and saw Fu Sheng silently get up and wash his face in the bathroom.

    Fu Sheng closed the door and stayed inside for a long time. When she closed the door, the sound of water in the shower sounded, followed by the roar of the hairdryer. When Fu Sheng finally came out and stood in front of the manager, she even drew a simple picture for herself. light makeup.

    The foundation and blush gave her a good look, and she looked just as usual, except that her hair was a little too long.

    Fu Sheng asked the stylist to come to the door, and the agent watched by the side, feeling more and more terrified. Fu Sheng stared at the broken hair falling on the ground, as if the stylist did not cut her hair, but her flesh.

    After everything was sorted out, Fu Sheng turned to face the agent with the smile she had when she was in business.

    "I can work now." Fu Sheng said.

    The manager struggled for a long time between taking Fu Sheng to a mental hospital or taking Fu Sheng to filming. The main reason was that Fu Sheng looked too normal, as if he could take out a knife and stab her to death in the next second before committing suicide .

    It should follow Fu Sheng and not provoke her.

    Tremblingly, the agent selected the announcement for Fu Sheng from the schedule that had been backlogged for a long time. It was too entertaining, so as to save others from laughing and irritating Fu Sheng, and it was not too serious. Knowing who she is, can she be allowed to read scripts and act again?

    In the end, after picking and picking, the agent picked an interview for Fu Sheng. All the questions were written with standard answers, and they were recorded and broadcasted, and they could be suspended immediately if there was a problem.

    On the way to send Fu Sheng to the interview, the agent gave Fu Sheng the questions and answers one by one. She was not so nervous when she brought newcomers to the show for the first time.

    When getting off the bus, Fu Sheng glanced at the manager strangely.

    She smiled and said, "Don't worry, I have accepted the reality." The

    interview was very successful, the reporter's questions were quite satisfactory, and Fu Sheng did not say such violent words as I have a missing lover. Soon Fu Sheng was printed on the Magazine cover, she previously acted in a movie that was also released in theaters.

    Fu Sheng seems to be really normal.

    The film was a great success, and new film contracts kept coming. The agent struggled for a long time, but still sent the script to Fu Sheng to read.

    Fu Sheng watched it for several days, and chose a costume drama with high commercial value and artistic value from the middle, which was also the one that the manager liked the most.

    When the preparatory work was completed, the main creative team was in place, and Fu Sheng officially joined the group, almost half a year had passed.

    The actor who plays opposite Fu Sheng is very young. Fu Sheng is the biggest actor in the whole crew. She speaks almost as much as the director at times.