Fu Sheng chuckled lightly, looking at Xiang Wan's joke, Xiang Wan rejected the little girl's kindness with a stinky face, By this time the movie has come to an end.

    Accompanied by the ending song, Xiang Wan hurriedly pressed a kiss, dragged Fu Sheng away from the back door of the theater when the lights were just turned on and was chaotic, until he got into the car, Fu Sheng finally couldn't help laughing.

    "That's great, do you want to watch it in the future?" Fu Sheng smiled and ran Xiang Wan.

    Xiang Wan took a breath, stepped on the accelerator and took Fu Sheng straight to the house. As soon as he entered the house, he turned around and thumped Fu Sheng on the door, pinching Fu Sheng's chin and kissing deeply.

    Fu Sheng frowned slightly, as if in pain, but his hand had already hooked onto Xiang Wan's neck at some point, pulling her closer to his arms.

    The two of them have been living in Xiangwan's house these days, and Xiangwan has bought a lot of daily necessities at home, from the toothbrush and mouthwash cup in the bathroom to the coffee cup that Fu Sheng needs every day on the dining table. Everything is in pairs. In pairs, it looks pleasing to the eye.

    Xiang Wan simply took a long vacation from the studio. Unless it's something her manager can't handle, try not to disturb their two-person world.

    But some things cannot be pushed aside, such as film festival awards.

    The crew of "High Wall" was shortlisted for the film festival and won three nominations for Best Director, Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress. The day before the awards ceremony, Xiang Wan and Fu Sheng lay side by side in bed, and neither of them slept. on.

    Xiang Wan asked, "Sister, are you nervous?"

    "Nervous."

    This is not the first time that Fu Sheng has been nominated for Best Actress. She has experienced winning awards and regrets running with her. According to her experience, this is not the case. She has a high chance of winning an award once, after all, she contributed her best acting skills and fullest emotions.

    She doesn't worry about failure, she worries about something else.

    "Don't be nervous, my sister must be the actress." Xiang Wan comforted her.

    "When my sister gives her thank you speech on stage, remember to look at me." Xiang Wan held Fu Sheng's hand.

    The next day, the awards ceremony began.

    Fragments of the entries were played on the big screen one by one. When it was put into the blockbuster clip of Li Shuyan played by Xiang Wan at the graduation party, the director cut the camera to Xiang Wan's face.

    According to the seating order, next to her is Fu Sheng.

    Xiang Wan glanced at Fu Sheng, who gave her a soothing look. Fu Sheng even reached out and held his nervously cold hand. This scene was broadcast live on the camera throughout the league.

    After all the entries were played, the two hosts humbly announced the actor who won the best supporting actress. Xiang Wan and several other actors scrolled through the big screen with this, and finally revealed the mystery. It

    was a forty-year-old old drama bone.

    Xiang Wan's tense shoulders collapsed, Fu Sheng patted her back, and Xiang Wan raised her chest to applaud and congratulate the actress. The smile on her face made it impossible to pick out the slightest mistake.