During the war years, she walked incognito on the tip of a knife. When the war was over, she returned to her motherland, but found that even the motherland could not believe it, and she still could not live in an upright world.

    The reason why top-secret files are called top-secret is that if they are touched, they will be dealt with internally. In the war years, every country has to be unable to see people's secrets. As the winner, they can use all means to decorate peace. Zeng Manwen's investigation was very difficult. Several times she thought she was going to be exposed, but if there was divine help, every time she came to a critical moment, she could save herself from danger.

    Zeng Manwen understood that it was not divine assistance, but human assistance.

    Finally, after a long time, she rummaged through the dossier about the alliance's own people and couldn't find what she wanted. She began to read the remnants of the meeting minutes of the imperial red house that the alliance had copied. The story of Li Shuyan who was tricked by her to hand the knife to the alliance. , finally resurfaced in the sun.

    Zeng Manwen turned around and saw a person standing in the shadow of the archives, it was Cheng Yiyun.

    The person who has been secretly protecting her is indeed Cheng Yiyun.

    "I know if I tell you a story again, you won't believe it, so it's better to let your own explore." Cheng Yiyun smiled.

    The story of "High Wall" came to an end. Later, there were several anti-revolutionary campaigns within the alliance. The original political trial division was scattered and withered. Zeng Manwen once stirred up stormy waves, but for unspeakable reasons, it returned to calm overnight. In the end, Zeng Manwen handed over The power she fought hard for half her life was exchanged for the ending of living in isolation and living in peace. Her files were supplemented by records from both sides of the empire and the alliance, and they were locked together in the depths of the top-secret safe, until the top-secret files that were once more than a hundred years later. The confidentiality of her was lowered a little bit, many documents were gradually decrypted and became part of history, and people slowly pieced together the silhouette of her life.

    The whole crew of "The Wall" was completed. Fu Sheng stood under the champagne tower to take pictures. All the cast and crew took pictures with her. The supporting actors whose scenes ended early returned to the studio one after another, all with smiles on their faces.

    Xiang Wan did not come back.

    The supporting actors who followed these back were the news of the Xiangjia accident. The crew started half a year in a corner isolated from the world. The outside world talked about the news for several days, and many of them came to It's still news.

    Alliance officials suddenly had a large amount of evidence and filed a public prosecution against the veteran capital Xiang's consortium. The government's audit team conducted a large-scale audit of Xiang's accounts for so many years, and found a lot of unknown funds related to black and even drugs.

    As we all know, the Xiang family is a wealthy businessman who has been standing since the era of the alliance and empire. To the right team, two hundred years after the alliance was established, their external image has long since become synonymous with heritage and heritage.

    They took the initiative to cut off their previously shameful industries long before the alliance promulgated relevant laws. After the black assets were realized, they all generously funded the poor and white alliance after the war. Xiang Jia also established a charitable foundation named after this surname. Every year They have invested large-scale financial support for charitable causes.

    It turns out that all the gold and jade on the outside must be ruined on the inside.

    The supporting actors who brought the news talked eloquently and compared each other with whom the news was the most updated. They all agreed that the alliance government suddenly resorted to thunderous means to openly and rip Xiang Jia's face, which must be the decisive evidence.

    But the Xiang family members are not fools. They can hide for two hundred years, so how could they be easily caught.

    "Look at it," someone sneered, "this kind of thing must be an internal ghost in their family. Who can get such complete evidence except for my own people?"

    Whoops -

    Fu Sheng's champagne glass fell on the ground and fell. Shattered, she didn't even have time to say sorry to the people present, so she left the table in a hurry and plunged into the thick night.

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-07-06 23:44:51~2021-07-07 17:27:42~

    Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: 20 bottles of straight mouth and body; there is still hope to face 6 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!