Yes, he must be a sensitive and delicate person to be able to direct such a twisted film as "High Wall".

    Xiang Wan raised the corner of her mouth in a formulaic manner, but the expression on her face had nothing to do with her smile. She only said to the director, "I'm not worthy of her.

    " Who doesn't deserve it?" Xiang Wan

    smoked a cigarette silently, looked at Tian Youyou and said, "Is it considered a good family background? It won't be so soon." Xiang

    Wan left the crew, she declined the director's offer to help her The idea of ​​Zhang Luo Qinggong feast, he stood at the door of Fu Sheng's dressing room for a while before leaving, but in the end he couldn't summon the courage to push the door open. She said softly across a door panel: "Goodbye, sister."

    It takes a few hours to drive from the area where the film is located to the nearest airport, and then almost a whole day's flight, spanning most of the time. An alliance, Xiang Wan fled to the farthest place from Fu Sheng.

    She was cowardly again, as if encountering a problem that was difficult for her to solve, she always chose to avoid it.

    Fu Sheng stayed in the crew and continued to finish the later scenes. Zeng Manwen caught the loophole from Cheng Yiyun's few words, and she started to investigate her lost memory. After all, she was a top secret agent. Zeng Manwen knew how to avoid disturbing others. Get the information you want.

    And Cheng Yiyun is also helping her secretly.

    She searched for the files of the first half of her life, and all she found were exactly the same as the one in her hand, but when she went to try to understand the last spy code-named "Gentleman", all the files were innocently damaged due to various coincidences and reasons. , as if the mysterious "gentleman" never existed.

    Zeng Manwen came up with a different idea, and she infiltrated the war museum. In this war between the Empire and the Alliance, most of the things that are not visible have been labelled top secret and buried deep in the safe, perhaps never waiting for the day when they can see the light.

    But there are some innocuous ones that are put in the war museum for posterity.

    It was in the corner of an old photo that reflected the luxury and corruption of the empire that Zeng Manwen found herself as the wife of an official in the empire. In the feasting banquet hall, the background seems to be the graduation party of a certain school, and next to it is a little girl who is very student-like even in cheongsam and high-heeled shoes. The little girl stood very close to Zeng Manwen. From a psychological point of view, this was a posture to seek protection.

    The background of this photo is not on the few of them. If the young Li Shuyan's eyes were not accurately captured by Zeng Manwen through the vicissitudes of the world, she would not even find herself in this photo.

    She actually dealt with Li Shuyan, there was never such a paragraph in her file!

    Why did she stand with Li Shuyan? Did Li Shuyan already work for the Red House at that time? She had a close relationship with Li Shuyan, and what was her mission?

    Even, is she really a spy sent by the Alliance?

    Zeng Manwen's mind was full of questions, and she was once again surrounded by unknown fears, just like when she woke up and found that her memory was blank.

    Zeng Manwen made up her mind, she reached out to the top-secret archives, she had a strong hunch that among those sealed secrets was the first half of her life she lost.