"No...nothing." Zeng Manwen said.

    She just suddenly remembered something.

    Cheng Yiyun's first reaction when he saw her just now was to call her "Gentleman", but this code name was given to herself after she was injured. The last one called "Gentleman" is said to have died. Zeng Manwen was convinced that she would never see Cheng Evian again after she was injured, and her work had nothing to do with the Tobacco Institute. When she first saw the third-generation machine, she wanted to contact the Tobacco Institute, but she couldn't.

    Cheng Yiyun can only know her before the injury.

    Before the injury, why did she know Cheng Yiyun, and why did Cheng Yiyun call her "gentleman"?

    Her real name was written on the award order just now. Cheng Yiyun had no reason to know that her code name was "Gentleman".

    Zeng Manwen suddenly found that the seemingly seamless individual, of course, seemed to have cracks.

    For a period of time after that, Zeng Manwen was entangled by various affairs. The war had just ended, and everyone was so busy that she wanted to talk to Cheng Yiyun, but she couldn't find time.

    A month later, the Alliance captured sixty-five Imperial Class A war criminals. They were brought to the Trial Court, and the victors sentenced them to death.

    Among them was the person who developed the second and third generation cipher machines. It turned out that her name was Li Shuyan.

    This person's work has directly caused the failure of dozens of large-scale battles in the Alliance, with countless casualties. She should make amends for all the heroic spirits and use her blood to pay homage to the martyrs of the Alliance who gave up their lives.

    However, the truth is not as it should be on the surface. Zeng Manwen met Li Shuyan in the secret interrogation office of war criminals converted from the former political trial office. At that time, the newspapers had already reported her death sentence.

    The original Political Trial Division was reorganized as a whole. The leader is still serving as the director of the secret interrogation office. The high-ranking members of the alliance that Zeng Manwen met laughed ambiguous when they talked about him, saying that the director had the ability in this regard.

    Zeng Manwen frowned when he heard it. The Political Review Division is doing political work. How can they be called a master of torturing people? Thanks to the former head of the Political Review Division, Zeng Manwen had been to the Political Review Division several times after he was injured. Everyone was very polite and looked very polite, not to mention that the leader himself was a medical student.

    However, seeing Li Shuyan this time, Zeng Manwen felt like someone had poured cold water on his head.

    Li Shuyan was wearing a restraint rope, and there were strange and ferocious scars all over his body. There were even electrodes attached to the restraint rope. Li Shuyan's hair was soaked in water or cold sweat, her eyes were almost completely closed, and Zeng Manwen didn't look up when she approached her.

    Zeng Manwen suddenly realized that perhaps all her knowledge of the Political Review Division had been deliberately beautified. This sticky smell was full of blood, which made her feel fear and familiarity.

    The Commissioner came out of the interrogation room without a trace of blood on his gloves.

    "Why are you here?" he asked.

    "Why is Li Shuyan here, shouldn't she have been executed?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    The director's expression stiffened for a moment. He kept smiling, but his eyes flashed with unpleasant malice. He said, "Our alliance has always been