After returning to the alliance, Zeng Manwen personally received the award order in the congress hall of the president. She put on the medal of the alliance and shook hands with the president to the sound of the shutter.

    The award ceremony was very long, and countless individuals and units had made unimaginable contributions to the victory of the war. Zeng Manwen watched the ceremony from a prominent position in the auditorium. On the table two rows away from her, an intelligence officer had been there. look at her.

    Zeng Manwen heard from the award order that the table was the Alliance Integrated Intelligence Processing Bureau. They also had a more popular and more familiar name within the alliance, "Institute of Tobacco, Coffee and Health", and the intelligence officer who had been watching Zeng Manwen was Their director, Evian Cheng, the genius who deciphered two generations of cipher machines in a row.

    When Cheng Yiyun came to power, Zeng Manwen heartily applauded her.

    After the ceremony, Zeng Manwen was stopped by Cheng Yiyun in an empty corridor. She seemed very excited, her lips trembled for a long time, as if she had accumulated courage for a long time, and finally said hello to Zeng Manwen:

    "Gentleman, you are still alive."

    Zeng Manwen frowned slightly, she didn't remember this person, but looking at what Cheng Yiyun meant, she should know herself.

    "Hello, have we met before?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    She explained politely: "I was injured on the battlefield of the Empire a few years ago and forgot something. If I forgot you, then I'm sorry."

    After she finished this sentence, Cheng Yiyun's face suddenly changed , Her beautiful eyes stared at Zeng Manwen, who saw a man striding behind him from Cheng Yiyun's pupils.

    The head of the Political Review Division, he also accepted the award.

    "Gentleman, congratulations." He shook hands with Zeng Manwen.

    When Zeng Manwen just opened his eyes from the hospital, this person often came to see her, and most of the memories before her injury were provided by him.

    He said to Zeng Manwen at that time: "We are old friends."

    But for some reason, Zeng Manwen never liked him.

    But what he said was backed up by evidence, and Zeng Manwen had no reason to doubt this old friend. Her world was reshaped by him, and he also helped a lot in the process of Zeng Manwen's reintegration into the Union Secret Service School.

    It is said that Zeng Manwen was over the age of enrollment at that time, and she had no chance to enter the school.

    "Let's go have a drink." The man took Zeng Manwen's shoulders and took her to the side.

    "Gentleman!" Cheng Yiyun shouted, Zeng Manwen's footsteps paused for a moment, and when she turned around, the strength in the hand of the Political Review Division increased, as if she couldn't get used to Cheng Yiyun, Zeng Manwen finally didn't stop.

    But Zeng Manwen smelled a strange feeling. It was the same as when she read the personal files organized by the Political Review Office. Erjing, it was clearly her own experience of birth and death, but when she read it, it was like watching other people's legendary stories.

    Zeng Manwen was walking and suddenly stood in place.

    "What's wrong?" the chief of the Political Review Division asked with concern.