The alliance spent a lot of manpower and material resources to save her life, but she was useless.

    Sitting in the ward, she listened to the nurses discussing the ever-changing battle situation every day. She hated herself for being a burden to the alliance, and finally one day, she called her attending doctor.

    "I've recovered, and I can go to the battlefield again!" The

    doctor looked at her with pity, but asked him without politeness: "Do you remember how to shoot?"

    Zeng Manwen was stunned.

    The doctor sighed and walked away. Zeng Manwen walked slowly step by step, leaning against the wall of the hospital. When she saw the admissions promotion of the Alliance Secret Service School, she suddenly became excited. If she was a spy with outstanding achievements, then even if she never Start studying, and she will definitely be able to return to the previous level.

    All she lost was her memory, not her ability!

    Zeng Manwen walked into the school, and the doctor watched silently at the end of the corridor.

    Zeng Manwen entered the preparatory class, and the instructor asked her to give herself an action code, which was the trace she left in the top-secret files of the alliance in the future.

    Zeng Manwen pondered for a long time. She looked at her reflection in the mirror on the wall. She was a beautiful woman. She suddenly felt blessed, and she had a good idea.

    "I want to be called a 'gentleman'," Zeng Manwen said.

    "Why?" The instructor frowned and stared at Zeng Manwen, "Why did you choose this code name?"

    "No, I just think I should be called this." Zeng Manwen laughed.

    The instructor raised his head, his breath was confused for a moment, he told Zeng Manwen that the code name gentleman had already been used.

    "Oh, what happened to that person?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    "She's dead and will end badly." The instructor tried to use this code name to scare Zeng Manwen away.

    Zeng Manwen bowed his head and was silent for a few seconds, then firmly said, "If I were a gentleman, I would never die." In the

    end, Zeng Manwen was given this code name. After several years of re-learning in the spy school, she took the first place. He graduated with honors and honors, and the war has reached the most critical stage. The various strengths of the alliance are catching up, and the final battle with the empire is about to start.

    The new gentleman was sent by the alliance to the empire to perform a top-secret mission. She has many secret companions. They will sneak into all walks of life in the empire in batches, perhaps an employee of a drugstore directly facing customers, or delivering food to the canteen of an agency. They approached the imperial people with strange identities, holding a ten-page assassination list in their hands.     This is a short and simple task, and it is also the graduation test given to them by the school. Students who complete the assassination operation will return to the alliance immediately, and someone will assign them a long-term organization and position based on their comprehensive performance.     Zeng Manwen stayed in the empire, and the alliance wanted her to be deeply hidden. With her shocking memory, she was recruited as a combat staff of the empire.

    The legion she belongs to is the main force that will fight against the alliance in the upcoming decisive battle. The value of her stay is far greater than that of returning home.

    Zeng Manwen was in the Alliance Legion and saw that the sending room used a strange machine to send messages. After entering the plaintext, it was automatically converted into a random garbled code. She remembered the course she had learned in the Alliance. The second-generation "high wall" cipher machine deciphered by the genius of the Tobacco Institute.

    But Zeng Manwen was more attentive, and she was fascinated by the sender. She wanted to touch this thing, but was sternly stopped by the sender.

    "This is the third-generation cipher machine. It is very precise. Everyone must wear gloves to touch it!"

    The author has something to say: Tsk, the inertia of fate.

    This drama is almost finished, and the main line is almost finished, let's all do our best!

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-07-05 21:46:44~2021-07-06 18:22:28~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast mines: the moon falls , 16 bottles for mouth disgusting body upright, @xuan 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient solution: 16 bottles for mouth disgusting body upright; 10 bottles for road three hundred, one 10 bottles; @xuan 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue hard work!