Cheng Yiyun began to walk upstairs, and used several layers of relationships to test the political trial. She was not as long-sleeved as Zeng Manwen. She went to Zeng Manwen's former lover, who either knew nothing or heard some rumors, but kept it a secret.

    So where is Zeng Manwen? Is she still alive?

    In the torture chamber of Langshan, Zeng Manwen was once again like a fish just caught from the water, tied to a white hospital bed by a restraint belt, and a white coat next to him read the results of the experiment with interest: the 37th emotion elimination experiment, fail.

    He is the head of the Political Review Division. As early as when Zeng Manwen first came in, he predicted to Zeng Manwen: "We will see you soon."

    Sure enough, he was right, and Zeng Manwen fell into his hands again.

    He tried hypnosis, electric shocks, suffocation, drugs, etc., but Zeng Manwen couldn't forget the damned enemy, "There is only one last way, you know."

    He put on rubber gloves and opened the operation box, which was neat and tidy. There is a row of surgical instruments such as scalpels, hemostatic forceps, straight scissors, curved scissors, etc. on the ground. Below is an anesthetic.

    He picked out the anesthetic and laughed: "Mr. gentleman doesn't need this."

    Zeng Manwen looked at him. The last round of experiments had just ended, and her body was so painful that she couldn't lift her hands. She knows what the leader is going to do. This is a means of dealing with war criminals within the alliance. For those prisoners who cannot be directly executed, the alliance will perform a small operation on them. As long as the prisoner's brain is opened and a small piece of tissue is dug out, they will It will completely forget the past, just like a blank sheet of paper, which can be smeared by anyone.

    The alliance appreciates Zeng Manwen's ability, but the memory of Li Shuyan makes Zeng Manwen no longer credible. They want to do something with Zeng Manwen and restore her to factory settings.     It's just that, not only Li Shuyan, but everything Zeng Manwen has experienced, whether it's the joy she treasures or the nightmare she can't get rid of, she won't remember everything anymore.     "Gentleman, you still believe in the alliance wholeheartedly, and are willing to serve the alliance with your life, right?" the leader asked Zeng Manwen with a scalpel.

    "Always be ready." Zeng Manwen gave the standard answer.

    She closed her eyes, and her memory was still fresh, from the moment she stood at the door of the major general's mansion looking at the arrogant little girl who was unwilling to go downstairs, to the look she hurriedly looked back when she pushed Li Shuyan into the secret passage to escape, she remembered everything.

    She left the alliance and the red house. She will regain the life of an ordinary person. This is the last gift that Zeng Manwen gave her.

    The cold liquid was injected into Zeng Manwen's body, and the leader still gave her anesthesia. Zeng Manwen smiled before he completely lost consciousness.

    Ten days later, Zeng Manwen woke up from the intensive care bed. The doctor in the white coat was surprised. He touched Zeng Manwen's forehead and said excitedly, "You finally woke up!"

    Zeng Manwen woke up in the affiliated hospital of the Union Secret Service School. She heard that she was an accomplished spy, her work kept the Alliance stubbornly resisting the Empire's tough offensive for three years, and then she was exposed. She escaped from the Empire's interrogation room with scars on her body. All over, she had been hit hard on the head, she lost her memory of the past, she could not even remember her name and action code.