"Li Shuyan is the enemy, gentleman." Cheng Yiyun reminded her.

    Zeng Manwen smiled: "I know."

    Zeng Manwen took a step forward, and Chong Evian opened his arms: "I'm leaving tomorrow, come and hug one."

    Zeng Manwen is going out to perform tasks again, and within three years she has regained the trust of the alliance , she was sent to serve as an overseer in the garrison in the war zone where the border between the alliance and the empire was chaotic.

    The alliance restored Zeng Manwen's rank, and announced on the transfer order that she was the hero of deciphering the imperial code, giving her a title that was bluffing enough to be airborne in the war zone. .

    Zeng Manwen could only obey orders.

    Cheng Yiyun stood up and hugged Zeng Manwen. The two of them joined the alliance in the same year, one was prosperous, and the other had a tragic fate.

    "Come back alive." Cheng Yiyun whispered in Zeng Manwen's ear.

    In the border war zone, artillery fire is flying.

    The alliance's report arrived at the garrison headquarters first, and Zeng Manwen arrived with a transfer order and received a warm welcome from the generals of the army.

    At the reception banquet, the dishes were staggered, and glasses of spirits were poured into the stomach. Even Zeng Manwen had a double image in front of him.

    Zeng Manwen staggered back to the residence. Under the influence of alcohol, she seemed to have completely lost the vigilance of an old spy for many years. When she entered the door, she stood at the entrance to change her clothes, and her entire upper body was exposed from time to time under the view of the window.

    Suddenly, Zeng Manwen suddenly opened her eyes, her eyes were as sharp as knives, she rushed to the side, and at the same time, a bullet penetrated the glass of Zeng Manwen's residence.

    Zeng Manwen avoided the key point. Her shoulders were dripping with blood. She took out a gun from nowhere with her backhand, and emptied a clip at the source of the bullet. All the military was alerted. spread throughout the army.

    The hero of the alliance has been assassinated!

    Zeng Manwen moved out of the honor awarded to her by the alliance, and strongly suspected that there were ghosts in the military region. She had to look at everyone's files, and key personnel in various positions took turns to undergo isolation and review.

    Zeng Manwen turned the entire military region upside down on the pretext of the murderer's impunity that night. The commander of the military region realized with hindsight and suspected that Zeng Manwen's attack was self-directed and self-acted, just so that she could use the topic to play afterwards, but she was shot after all, and they were wrong. We can only let Zeng Manwen run amok.

    Zeng Manwen's interrogation is very well-organized, and it may be the true biography of the Alliance Political Review Division.

    Her vision is not only limited to the military department, she is secretly investigating the whole city. Zeng Manwen guessed that the undercover agent knew her details. When he saw that the alliance had arranged such an overseer, he would remain silent. If he didn't act, it would be difficult for Zeng Manwen to find any clues, so the first thing Zeng Manwen did when he came to the military region was to muddy the water, so that he could fish in the muddy water. After that, the undercover agent started to move, and it was possible to crash into the trap she arranged.

    But Zeng Manwen didn't expect that her trap had not caught the undercover, but caught an unexpected guest first.

    Li Shuyan was seriously injured and fell into a coma before Zeng Manwen's eyeliner.

    When the people arrived at Zeng Manwen, Li Shuyan's face was full of dirt, and he was wearing the tattered shirt most often worn by refugees.

    Zeng Manwen recognized Li Shuyan at a glance. She sent Li Shuyan to the hospital without telling everyone. The doctor took out the bullet unique to the empire from her body. Zeng Manwen stayed at Li Shuyan's bedside for a whole night, and waited until Li Shuyan opened his eyes. .

    "They also attacked you." Zeng Manwen said.

    Li Shuyan looked at Zeng Manwen's face, as if it took a few seconds to confirm that it was indeed her, then she struggled to get up and touched the gun on Zeng Manwen's waist.

    Zeng Manwen watched Li Shuyan take out the gun, opened the safety cover skillfully, and the moment the gun was pointed at Zeng Manwen, she grabbed Li Shuyan's hand with the gun and easily snatched the gun away.

    "Your hand is for a pen, not a gun," Zeng Manwen said.

    Time seems to have played a joke on the two of them. When Zeng Manwen left Li Shuyan overnight, he never thought that they would have a chance to see each other again in this life, but this time they were completely in each other's camp and pointed guns at each other.

    "You are the undercover agent of the alliance." Li Shuyan said.

    "Obviously." Zeng Manwen nodded, she was even wearing a military uniform at this time.

    Li Shuyan finally heard this sentence herself, she closed her eyes, and a mocking smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

    "They want to kill me, and you want to kill me too."

    "Do it."

    Zeng Manwen put the muzzle of the gun on Li Shuyan's forehead. The cold barrel made her shudder. A minute passed, but the expected relief did not come as expected. to.

    "Who are they?" Zeng Manwen asked.

    Li Shuyan was silent.

    So Zeng Manwen replied for her: "You appeared at the border of the alliance with so many wounds on your body. The imperial red house is hunting you all over the country."

    Zeng Manwen put away the gun, looked Li Shuyan in the eyes, and said more words than the executioner cruel.

    "You're luckier than your mother, she didn't escape."

    The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-07-04 20:03:26~2021-07-05 17:22:46~

    Thank you for the mine Little angel: 1 small dull;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 90 bottles of cat claw; 9 bottles of Linghuyuan; there is still hope to face 4 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !