After Fu Sheng left, Pu Yiling came out of the tea room, almost jumping with anger.

    "Miss Xiang, are you dumb?"

    Pu Yiling turned around three times, looking at Xiang Wan's hatred of iron and steel: "Open your mouth, how can you have a chance if you don't speak? Lie O is afraid of entanglement. , you alphas have always been very thick-skinned, you go after her again!"

    Xiang Wan was accused by Pu Yiling from head to toe and stood in place without moving.

    "I was deliberately approaching my sister at that time." Xiang Wan said coldly.

    It's only been less than a year since he was on the crew of "The Empress", but in retrospect, it seems that his previous life was so far away. Xiang Wan was in high spirits at that time, and just wanted to dig a trap and let Fu Sheng fall into it until she got tired of it. , and then slapped and scattered with Fu Sheng.

    "I just wanted to sleep with her at the time." Xiang Wan smiled bitterly, "It was my fault first, what face would I have to ask her to come back to me?"

    "Then did you sleep with her? I mean the A and O kind. "Pu Yiling asked.

    "No." Xiang Wan shook his head, "I regretted it later. I kept thinking about how to protect my identity. I have been using inhibitors, and we never made it to the last step."

    "Then why didn't you tag her? What?" Pu Yiling said quietly: "Mark an Omega forever, she will never leave you in her life. Anyway, you have already exposed, right? You don't have to bear it anymore."

    "No!" Xiang Wan refused without thinking. .

    "How could I treat her like that?"

    Going against Fu Sheng's wishes, trying to use despicable means to get her, what's the difference between Xiang Wan and other stinky alphas who covet Fu Sheng?

    "Pu Yiling, if you talk like this again, we won't have to talk in the future." Xiang Wan turned around and left, using practical actions to draw a clear line with Pu Yiling.

    Pu Yiling looked at Xiang Wan's back and sighed, "It's good to be like this at the beginning." The

    leading actors gathered together and started filming the scenes behind Li Shuyan.

    Three years after the script time, the Alliance Tobacco Institute was able to intercept a large number of imperial secrets every day, but from a certain day, they found that the decryption machine could no longer decipher those ciphertexts.

    The "high wall" of the empire was re-reinforced. Someone patched the huge loophole three years ago. Cheng Yiyun's team encountered thorny difficulties. The second generation of "high wall" was completely different from what they had expected before. Cheng Yiyun's preparations for the past three years It didn't come in handy, Cheng Yiyun was depressed, and the lamp was lit up in her office overnight.

    Zeng Manwen entered Cheng Yiyun's office with a cup of coffee. She never said "don't drink coffee at night". If they fell asleep, the monsters in the empire would not sleep.

    "Your sweetheart, it's really spicy enough." Cheng Yiyun took the coffee sent by Zeng Manwen and drank it.

    They all knew in their hearts that this second-generation encryption algorithm must have been developed by Li Shuyan, and it was just as hateful as the first-generation style.

    "She always has a lot of whimsy." Zeng Manwen agreed.

    Cheng Yiyun stopped writing when he heard the words, and then looked up at Zeng Manwen. Three years have passed, and time seems to treat beauties especially.