"Sister doesn't love me anymore, and if I keep stalking me, she will only hate me even more." Xiang Wan looked up at the sky, her voice trembling, "Her attitude is very clear, she doesn't want to see any more at all. Seeing me, I'm going to pester her, I'm afraid it will be trouble for her."

    Pu Yiling listened in silence, took out a piece of paper and handed it to Xiang Wan.

    Is this a dead end? Two people who are obviously so good...

    Pu Yiling is the one who gets along with Fu Sheng the most these days. She sees Fu Sheng's depression and pain in her eyes. She doesn't understand that if the breakup makes both of them so miserable, then Why not try to accept each other again?

    "Xiang Wan, Mr. Fu may not be as tough as you think." Pu Yiling said.

    Pu Yiling described Fu Sheng's state to Xiang Wan during this period of time. She worked crazy overtime. She was either filming or arranging the script every day. During the rare rest time, she took Pu Yiling to play again and again. Pu Yiling is a good person. Being dragged down, let alone Fu Sheng.

    "Mr. Fu's dark circles are getting heavier and heavier, and she can't cover her makeup. I suspect that she hasn't slept well at all. It won't work like this."

    "Xiang Wan," Pu Yiling sighed, "you're not the only one suffering, Mrs. Fu is not as dashing as she has shown, she uses her daily workload to force herself to stop thinking about you."

    "She still loves you."

    Pu Yiling's remarks made Xiang Wan lose sleep again.

    If Fu Sheng still loves her, it would be a grace that Xiang Wan didn't even dare to think about. Maybe Fu Sheng has been waiting for Xiang Wan to admit her mistake these days, waiting for Xiang Wan to get back together. After all, she did something wrong. The one that happened, she didn't take the initiative, didn't she expect her sister to take the initiative?

    The more Xiang Wan thought about her heartbeat, the faster she wanted to rush into Fu Sheng's room, hug her and state her regrets and love over and over again, but she couldn't do it.

    Without the fig leaf, which is also an Omega, Xiang Wan is doing those intimate acts, she is just playing a hooligan, Fu Sheng personally dissolved the relationship between them, Xiang Wan can no longer take a step forward.

    When it was finally dawn, Xiang Wan waited at the door of Fu Sheng's room early in the morning. When Fu Sheng came out of the room, she nervously didn't know where to put her hands.

    She took a step back first and bowed 90 degrees to Fu Sheng, "I'm sorry, I apologize for those lies."

    "I accept." Fu Sheng said.

    Xiang Wan raised his head happily and saw a trace of forbearance flashing across Fu Sheng's face.

    "Can you let me go, I'm going to be late, today's scene is very heavy."

    Fu Sheng walked in a hurry, Xiang Wan almost had to trot to keep up with her. Sheng quickly pressed the door button, and the elevator door bounced back rubbing the Band-Aid on Xiang Wan's elbow.

    "Did you squeeze the wound?" Fu Sheng asked.

    "No..." Xiang Wan raised a smile, "Sister still cares about me, right?"

    Fu Sheng froze, she took a half step back, and her whole body was almost stuck to another corner of the elevator.

    The elevator numbers jumped down one by one, and in a blink of an eye, they reached the first floor and the elevator door opened.